Resource icon

Tracks Lime Rock Park (3 Seasons, 3 Layouts) 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Error opening MAS file CloudsrandomB.
There's not cloudsrandomb.mas in the main directory.
In the SCN file of example road version there are many .MAS file to load but not present in the main directory of Lime Rock track.

SOLVED
Erase MASRandomFile=CloudsRandomB line from SCN files

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Lime Rock Park (3 Seasons, 3 Layouts) with a new update entry:

Maintenance update

(LimeRockPark_AMS_V1.03.7z) MD5 = 3CABB3D56A92EDA01D5811173E745579

A maintenance update for Lime Rock Park to bring the AI up to the latest AMS standards. Tweaks to the sun blending angles. Package cleanup of unused objects and textures. New loading screens and mini maps.

Special note :
It should be possible to overwrite an old version with this update.
However if you have any loading errors be sure to remove any previous versions of "LimeRockPark" from your locations folder before...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
I think this track looks great and judging from what everyone else is saying it MUST be a blast!
I can't get it work though. I downloaded the file and copied it into my tracks folder like I've done with every other additional track I've installed. Also, I've noticed that the contents of the LRP folder are different than every other track's folder contents.

Can anyone help with the procedure to get this running? Thanks!

@inzain08 Hi,

Sorry to miss your post. Did you get the track working?

I am not sure what you mean about the folder contents being different, unless your download is corrupt the track files should follow a similar pattern to any other AMS track.

Let me know if you got it working, and if not let us know.

Cheers

Downloaded it as well, and I don't use Content manager. Manual install didn't work, and the files do look much different.

Could you screen shot the folders you have, so I could have a look.

You should have this in my screen below.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

How do I install this track? There is no readme or anything. Dragging the folder into content/tracks does not install properly and I cannot open the track at all. What do I do with the downloaded files?

How do I install this track? There is no readme or anything. Dragging the folder into content/tracks does not install properly and I cannot open the track at all. What do I do with the downloaded files?

After downloading and unzipping file. Go to - :\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Locations. Drag or Copy/Paste the folder into Locations folder. I can confirm that it works. I have just downloaded the file and installed. Took the Boxer for a quick spin around the track. Enjoy.

Also check Gringo's comment a few above (this one), which shows fully. If your wanting this file for Assetto Corsa, you'r out of luck.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 340 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%