Resource icon

Tracks Lime Rock Park (3 Seasons, 3 Layouts) 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Track looks amazing... Unfortunately it turned into a cluster**** when racing ai (stock cars 2017) every first lap at the 1st chicane with cars getting on the grass at the right hand side and spinning off causing massive pile ups... Dunno if this happens with different cars or not? I was using medium ai aggression

This track is much better without any chicanes at all, don't know why they ever decided to put them in, it really upsets the flow of the track.

Hi Patrick, I've found that with autumn and summer versions the problem is absent but with spring ones it's like I described yesterday (maybe the AIW files are corrupted ?).

Can you try too with spring versions ? I think you'll notice the bug then.......

Thanks again for your support.

Hi Patrick, I've found that with autumn and summer versions the problem is absent but with spring ones it's like I described yesterday (maybe the AIW files are corrupted ?).

Can you try too with spring versions ? I think you'll notice the bug then.......

Thanks again for your support.
I tested automn yeah. Will look at spring asap.
Gringo is the man for this if aiw is wrong. Hoping he is around, as real life caught him

I thought after the fix everything looks fine. I didn't even know there was a lake around, or you could see it near the track, then again I haven't been there for quite a number of years.
I have to ask why the cars in the field on the first lap on the straight seem to be avoiding something on the track , almost like the entire field is going into accident avoidance mode.
Fantastic job, will be using this track a lot I can tell !
The trees look great as well as everything else.

I thought after the fix everything looks fine. I didn't even know there was a lake around, or you could see it near the track, then again I haven't been there for quite a number of years.
I have to ask why the cars in the field on the first lap on the straight seem to be avoiding something on the track , almost like the entire field is going into accident avoidance mode.
Fantastic job, will be using this track a lot I can tell !
The trees look great as well as everything else.
I discussed with Gringo about this. No clue at this moment. :(

All I can think of is after you fixed the problem with the lake a whole gaggle of ducks came out and got out onto the track, and that's what the cars are avoiding.

Is it only me or are the armco barriers flickering as hell on this track? Normally don't have problems with that, but on this track (especially on the main straight and in T2) it really stands out.
If it's just me, I appreciate feedback on how to turn that off (AA settings etc).

Patrick Giranthon updated Lime Rock Park (3 seasons, 3 layouts) with a new update entry:

grass texture update (summer/fall) - GDB update for air temp

Sans_titre-9.20179712328.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back