Lighting

Hello all,

Im trying to bring some different lights in the BTB, so that there's a bit more variety on the style. However I am having great difficulty.

I've read the small explanation that was posted on here, but I cant get the buggers to work. I'd greatly appreciate some help from the forum on this.

I have to admit that this is driving me mad, i've spent probably the best part of 8 hours trying to get the lights to work!!!! Please someone help.

Once I can create one I'd gladly do some light 'borrowing' to make an Xpack for us all.

Rock on,
Steven

trackside light needs to be in 3 parts. the post, the lamp, and the onmi (the light itself). it quite hard to do.

the onmi, but has said it quite a task to do without 3dmax.

Instance=obj_32
{
MeshFile=obj_32.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=False
}

Light=NightLight01
{
Type=Omni Pos=(-163.3601, 27.86, 237.9838) Range=(0, 30) Active=True Intensity=(1) Color=(255, 255, 255)
}
Instance=NightLight01Glow
{
MeshFile=NightLight01Glow.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=False
}

Ideally I want to know the Xpacker process for it.

Using 3dsimed I've borrowed a light I want from a track, it consists of a post, a lamp head and a glow. I just cant see how to get the bugger to work in Xpacker - I can get the object to be there no problem, but it just fails to be a light. Even after setting the glow as a lightglow etc...

There seems to be some part of the process that im missing.

Rock on,
Steven

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%