Light Orientation Vs Lamp Orientation

Hello, I read several posts about the various issues related to the “lights” in BTB and rFactor, but I wasn’t able to find clarifications and the right solution, so I REALLY HOPE that someone can type a tutorial as well as can give the right explanations to understand how the lights/lamps work!

Reading several posts I understood that lots of people have various kind of troubles… so I suppose my ones are not related to the version as well as the os.

Anyway here are the data:
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]OS vista 64 Italian (BTB run well, excluding “lights” and only one other problem I wrote in the past but I’m still waiting for a definitive solution… http://forum.racedepartment.com/bobs-track-builder/21044-problem-working-2-monitors.html#post361299 )
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]BTB beta 0.7.9.1 (but same problem using the current release)

I attach 3 pictures to better explain my doubts and problems…

Question 1: I see that the orientation of the lamp (and pole) does not affect the direction of the lights (look at all pictures), is it correct?
AND WHY?
AND HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM?

Question 2: I see that the orientation of lamps do not follow the orientation of the track (also related to the previous issue). Look at picture #3 and you will see the track in the dark and the terrain in the lights… ONLY BECAUSE OF that sector of track as a different North/South orientation!
WHY?
AND HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM?

Many many thanks in advance and let me know if other info need…

Attachments

• light1.jpg
    light1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 314
  • light2.jpg
    light2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 318
  • light3.jpg
    light3.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 321

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?