Life is ephemeral. Make everything of it.

Sooner or later, everyone of us has to awaken from this dream.

It's been more than a year since I was on here. I have to come to terms with the fact that I am a s****y sim racer. I cannot be good at everything, can I? I am gaining a clearer idea of my individual strengths and learning to make use of them. Still, I have no regrets about taking up sim racing and there will be rare instances where I might get behind the wheel playing an F1 game or mod.

I have been making peace with everything that has happened to me this past decade because I don't want to spend the rest of my life being miserable and depressed. (Modern society has made almost all of us feel like that, one of multitudes of reasons is because it severs our connection to nature, and, we all have to be at one with nature to awaken spiritually.)

Time is never a luxury for anyone of us. I will follow my heart and make the very best of it before I awaken from this dream called, "Life."

Why not do the same for yourself? Spend some time alone with your own person and get to know you. Be honest with yourself and face up to everything that has happened to you since your earliest childhood memories so you may work towards what is most ideal for you. I know it can be frightening to face up to facts and reality and especially to your (and my) ego, but, all legendary things are realized in the midst of discomfort and pain. Ask Fernando Alonso, Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, and, all the others F1 champions about how easy it was. They will tell you the exact opposite.

Whenever I feel the discomfort of being honest with myself, I tell myself the following,

"Don't lose your mind. Use your mind."
"The truth is there to help you, Mo, not hurt you."

And, when responding to my fear,
"Shut the f*** up and let me get on with my motherf***ing s***!"

I wanted to drop by to say I am happy for all the moments I have spent on here and I am thankful for all the people who I have met during my time spent on this site. I bear no resentment or ill feelings towards anyone on here and I wish every person reading this peace, wisdom, happiness, and success. :)
49843690_1006302609561135_2978929742214840535_n_002.jpg
47425292_2047730605307776_1691769132355158016_n.jpg
47431534_2182982988630207_817604392857825708_n.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back