LIDAR scans into BTB

Hi - I'm looking for help importing LIDAR scans (las) into BTB. If you have experience with this, please PM me or email.

mod-edit: or they can answer here as that is what a forum is for

Thanks,
supasixfo

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to get a cloud point into BTB, early last year. If I rattle the old tin can I may find a memory or 2, but no promises.

Have you read the posts by "Emery". There may be something to help you in his posts. Just put Emery in the Search here at RD. Top of page.

Look in the BTB 1.0.0.1 thread at the top of this forum. There was some discussion about importing the data. If you search for my username you'll see a workaround for a problem with importing our own data - I think you can only use the colour values from the demo point cloud. Further down the thread I posted videos showing how to import the demo data. I don't think the colours actually matter - you select points and assign them as track or terrain, and then your manually created track/terrain can be made to fit to them.

Ebrich, R Soul - Thanks for responding. I did find the post by Emery and the colour values, and didn't have success with the workaround - probably something i did incorrectly. I'll give it a shot again and see if I can get it to work and post back!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back