License informations problem

Hi guys, I have installed NPpro and i did run it without problems.
Now after 1 day i start the game and suddenly i have a weird problem .check screenshot.
When this appears i cannot shutdown the game without rebooting the pc.
Then when i start i have to fill in my unlockcode again, so now i have only 1 unlock left.
And the game is not working anymore.
I did a reinstall in a new folder and still i have those weire russian line in driver guid line.
Anyone know what this is ??
If you react i can send you my screenshot, Its with my paycode so dont want this in public.
No offense :)

Could you maybe blank out the paycode in your screenshot? I’m not sure what your problem’s from the info’ provided, but always keep a backup of your drivers and licence folder/file (so you don’t have to use up anymore unlocks) don’t worry though as I’ve only got one left as well)).

Ok , ill save the file thx. Here it is .

Attachments

• NKpro.jpg
    NKpro.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 212
Hi Patrick,

The error is mentioning the path used for license information is beyond the limit. In which folder structure did you install netkar?

Maybe try to install it in x:\nkpro11 or x:\games\nkpro11 next time? (i guess you just can move the lot)

I tried to install in the X86 folder from win7 after it went wrong at first. Default its just in main C: folder.
The problem was the driver GUID. It did not create my name but just a long line of imo russian text.
I did what you say Ramon and created a games folder and no result.
Created a complete new name folder to not conflict older install and still nothing.
When i did a system restore a week back i finally got a good install and saw my name in the driver GUIDE line.
But !!! after install i had a nkp.exe error and still had to shut down.
Downloaded again and deleted all i could find from NKP and created a new driver, that was working.
So created another with my name and then i ran out of unlock codes.

Just to inform about the license file, it is located here if you use Windows 7:

C:\Users\Username\Documents\netKar PRO\licences

C can also be another drive if you moved the userprofiles.

Username is the username on which you were logged with on and installed NKPro.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%