License File?

I downloaded the 2012 digital update and installed but when trying to start the game it tells me it needs the license file. Anybody else have this issue? I have the original GSC installed and it runs fine. I sent an email to support but haven't heard back yet. I looked around the folders of the original game for what could possibly be a license file but haven't had any luck. I didn't do anything special on the install and just followed the prompts without making any changes so don't know what's going on.
Thanks.

The license file is the GSC.ini file in your root GSC folder, it stores the activation data of your GSC install. It´s a hidden system file so Windows has to be set for this kind of file to be visible.

If you´re getting a report the file is missing, it either was accidentally deleted / moved, or you might have installed a incompatible game updated - A DVD update for the digital version, or vice-versa. The DVD version is named GSC_D.ini .

Try installing the full Game again, making sure you´re installing the appropriate version (which in your case must be the digital version)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back