Licenced content of AC available based on iRacing's system?

Hi all. I've been thoroughly enjoying the TP since the day it was released but I do wonder about the cost of AC. There are a number of licenced cars and tracks that will be available in the full release so will this content be sold to us on an individual basis? As in, you want the Ferrari F40, pay €15, want hockenheim? Pay €18, etc. or will the content be sold in one package like a regular retail racing game? e.g.: €30-€40. I would prefer if it would be the second option since I don't really have much money to spend on buying content. So can anyone from KS offer any insight into the cost of the content?

This information is available pretty much everywhere, even on their website.

But just in case, let me clarify.

Version 1.0 of AC will provide several cars and tracks for one price. You only pay one set price for all the content that comes with Version 1.0. We do not know however what this price is. I assume it will be around 40 or 50 €, like most games.

You can have a view in the 'confirmed cars & tracks' topic to have a glance which cars will come with Version 1.0.

Until 2018 Kunos will offer free upgrades to AC, with more features or bug fixes. They will also offer new cars and tracks during these times, for a set price. This is called 'DLC'. We also do not know how much they will charge for DLC's, but the assumption is that it will be a bit lower than iRacing's steep prices.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%