Liberty Keen to Keep Traditional European Tracks

Okay,

1st more media freedom.
2nd keeping EU tracks

I'm starting to have faith in this whole take over

Racing in America is, of course, as diverse as racing in Europe Europe and the Kingdom of Great Britain. And most American race fans, myself included, both identify with Europe Europe and the Kingdom of Great Britain and identify F1 with Europe Europe and the Kingdom of Great Britain. And NASCAR fans, even though many don't latch on to the "fu-fu" F1 pomp, are sympathetic to what has happened, because the very exact thing (yanking race out of the south) happened to them.

But ultimately it's about money. The flavor will stay the same (we will still have the channel "Sky Sports Lewis & Max") but the access will be on every imaginable media device you can think of. lol.

F1 is a sport I used to love. I never used to miss a quali session or a race. Now its very much a take it or leave it attitude I have to the sport. Over the years they have gradually erroded away the very things I loved to the point now where I simply watch out of habit and dont really love the sport as such any more. I was a huge Mansell and D Hill fan, then I guess Montoya was my last man-crush. However since Montoya retired ive not really followed a driver as such, Bottas was the only driver which interested me.

My main hate or gripe that I bring against F1 is its insistence on ruining tracks with over the top tarmac run off everywhere, hate the stuff.

For me F1 doesn't automatically needs to be raced on historical/classical race tracks in Europe per se. But in my opinion F1 races should be held on the most awesome racing tracks around the world and that happens to be often on said tracks in Europe.

If a more challenging F1 venue would appear in central Asia, Middle America, Iceland, Brunei or the Galapagos Islands the whole circus should race there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.2%