Lexus RC-F GT3 Suzuka setups! 2:01:140

Hello to you Drivers!

Here again with an awesome setup.

I made this setup because neither the aggressive/safe were good... for me :/
The car was snappy, oversteery,light on the back(lighter than a leaf), and i was unable to push it hard, on corner exits and i also wanted to do the BackStretch left turn around 230 Km/h+ ; managed to do it flat with the aggressive setup at 251km/h, but it wasn't good anywhere else, and is was too hard on curbs , and we want to jump on curbs without hitting the rev limiter .

NOTE:
Thanks to: Popometer( youtuber/driver/engineer) i learned how to use Motec for my races/hotlaps in ACC .
By using Motec; there's an article around here in the forum ,sorry if i do not remember where it is ; with that sexy software i was able to squeez 2 seconds off my previous PB .

The motec setup is the final version , the 30C is where everything begin , you can tell the difference; also the motec setup can be used in colder conditions aswell.

Car of Choice: Lexus RC-F GT3
Track: Suzuka
Track Condition: Optimum
Track Temperature: 40°C
Air Temperature: 35°C
Time:N.B.

Video:

Sorry for the bad quality of the video ; but my computer is slowly dying and i cannot purchase a new one or fix it, so is what it is.

The setups may not appeal to everyone ;the results also vary from driver to driver .

Attachments

• Dry 40Cnew Motec.json
    1.8 KB · Views: 956
  • Dry 30C.json
    1.8 KB · Views: 812
It does work. I tried it on zandvoort and my impression was it didnt work at all until I saw my laptimes. Nothing that will impress anyone but I did find close to a second compared to agressive setup that felt a lot better. I verified it over and over.

It felt like it was hitting the tarmac reluctant to steer but I somehow find good traction with it.

I wanted a very low ride height;few adjustments to bumpstop range,aswell as 1/2 mm on the front can solve that problem for you .
Consider that increasing ride height on the front may drastically changes the overall balance of the car .
I think i can work on a different approach ,maybe making the car less soft and with aslightly increase on RH without touching the aerodynamic .

thanks for the feedback :)

I did try to increase the ride height some I believe but maybe just the rear. Make it feel smoother but going slower.
Done 3 60 min races with it at Zandvoort with great results and no problems keeping it together so yes it works really well for me.

Thanks do it work with full fuel or do you need to adjust springs/ride height?

Join a practice session before racing .
in the Aerodynamics tab
Enable Fuel Load test with the amount of fuel you need .
The game automatically adjusts the ride height of your car based on fuel load
But there's a catch from 60-70ltrs to full tank the ride height doesn't change at all for me .

As personal choice i do increase the bumpstop +1 click on front and +3/5 on rear ( depending on track ), on full tank/half tank races .

Hope that, help !

I did try to increase the ride height some I believe but maybe just the rear. Make it feel smoother but going slower.
Done 3 60 min races with it at Zandvoort with great results and no problems keeping it together so yes it works really well for me.
do not go crazy increasing the ride height too much ; the aero balance may change aswell .

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%