Lexus RC F GT3 | Orange Lions

Skins Lexus RC F GT3 | Orange Lions 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content

FelixR1991

Premium
FelixR1991 submitted a new resource:

Lexus RC F GT3 | Orange Lions - The orange invasion is well underway.

View attachment 419486View attachment 419487

I’ve been adopted into a tiny (~5-person strong) Dutch ACC community/team. This finally gave me a reason to create a fully custom livery, to contribute to the team cohesion.

For an upcoming race on Paul Ricard, we decided to take the Lexus. However, since there are no in-game liveries available to fly our team colors, I decided to make one. The above video is the result. Below, you’ll find some more showroom pictures...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there i love the livery i think its awsome!!! trying to get to work... But every way i try it wont work the car is just black with the name of orange lions in game . do you have any advice on how to get it to install please thank you very much in advance

Hi there i love the livery i think its awsome!!! trying to get to work... But every way i try it wont work the car is just black with the name of orange lions in game . do you have any advice on how to get it to install please thank you very much in advance
Hi! You need to put the folder named 'Orange Lions 091' into the right folder. This is \Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\Liveries, which is located on your C drive and Documents folder. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back