Lexus LFA sound

Sounds Lexus LFA sound 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNikoBellic98 submitted a new resource:

Lexus LFA sound - Internal and external made with real car samples

So here it is. One of the most challenging sounds I've made, not only because of the lack of good samples to make it, but also because of how hard is to replicate the simphony of this car.
Lexus LFA, powered by the great V10 made in a collaboration with Yamaha, which resulted in music for our ears.
I hope I succeeded in taking at least a little bit of the real sound to Assetto Corsa. Hope you guys like it.
The LFA mod I'm using is from FB group...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, i downloaded this yesterday and replace the Guid and blank file in, there's one more file called engine.ini, it said you put it in the data folder but is the data folder the sfx or the lexus lfa tde folder

This LFA sound bank sounds amazing. Is there a way to turn off the engine limiter sound? I'm trying to use it for a drift vehicle and the limiter warning sound gets really annoying when I'm bouncing off the rev limiter.

Hello, i downloaded this yesterday and replace the Guid and blank file in, there's one more file called engine.ini, it said you put it in the data folder but is the data folder the sfx or the lexus lfa tde folder
It's probably useless to tell you now. I'm terrible checking notifications, but anyway here it goes.
It has to be in data folder. If there isn't a data folder, you have to unpack the data.acd file, then you can replace the engine.ini. When you have a data folder, the data.acd file is irrelevant.

Where do you place the "engine.ini" file? There's a text file saying it goes in the data folder but I don't know where that is.
It's probably useless to tell you now. I'm terrible checking notifications, but anyway here it goes.
It has to be in data folder. If there isn't a data folder, you have to unpack the data.acd file, then you can replace the engine.ini. When you have a data folder, the data.acd file is irrelevant.

Hi where do you find the data.acd file?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back