Resource icon

Helmets Lewis Hamilton Skid Lid. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Win RAR isn't a mod tool. It's a compressed file extractor, nothing to do with modding whatsoever.
oh k well thats what i use. I whic you could just tell me which file i need to extract and into which folder to put it. example programs/steamapps/common/f12014/?. its all i would love to see the helmet in game. If i knew which file the helmet selection list in game was i would just add your file into that folder. but i do not think that would work either.

oh k well thats what i use. I whic you could just tell me which file i need to extract and into which folder to put it. example programs/steamapps/common/f12014/?. its all i would love to see the helmet in game. If i knew which file the helmet selection list in game was i would just add your file into that folder. but i do not think that would work either.
????

Just extract it into it's own folder (right click) extract to Hamilton Helmet. Then inside the folder there are three different file sizes to choose from. Pick which one suits your PC spec best. Open the folder and copy and paste the contents to your F1 2014 location (I don't know where that would be on your PC) so cannot tell you.

Not that hard really.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back