Levitating Girl?

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium

lol saw it on news and i wonder if it's fake or not. I heard many people in Russia are interested in such metapyshical arts, perhaps it may be a true video, not sure tough with so many imposters around. :confused:

About the cameras: most people can afford these I assume, at least in Russia I believe the financial status isn't really better than here where I live (if not worse), and most people here doesn't even have a video camera, or just on phone which has very low resolution (like mine has 320*240 or such).

About supernatural things, though I didn't ever see anything really strange, and physics and so tells it's not possible, I do not exclude the possibility of these things happening. As many things in "history"/mythology tells us about supernatural things, levitating f.e. is one of the most common magic things you can hear. BTW sometimes in my dreams I levitate, not exactly like that but I do. And I have dreamt of tornadoes when I was a small kid while we were told in school that it's impossible here do to the Carpathian Mountains surrounding us, and wow it turns out in the last few years we had some! Even if not near as brutal as the american ones! So I'm really against excluding the possibility of anything strange. Of course I do not say that this video must be real, as I saw some horror films where it was clear that it's a film but they did it with wrong camera handling just to be more realistic:)

Edit: btw I happen to remember one thing I saw levitating, true it doesn't have anything to do with this but it was interesting: mercury over fluid nitrogene. Now that was cool:)

About the cameras: most people can afford these I assume, at least in Russia I believe the financial status isn't really better than here where I live (if not worse), and most people here doesn't even have a video camera, or just on phone which has very low resolution (like mine has 320*240 or such).

Peter we are just joking about the camera.

About levitating, in theory it is possible to levitate but in reality it is something we can't imagen. (Btw did you know that when you put your hand on the table, the atoms of your hand are not touching the atoms of the table but instead are being pushed away by the electromagnetic energy so there is a gap between he atoms.)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%