ARCA Sim Racing

im defi out for 2night. need to get up at 2u30 am 2morrow, so im not in for staying up racing until 22:00 GMT... also need to do the drive to the airport myself, so need to be fit :)

have fun and see you next week!

• Bert Van Waes

I just saw some NG documentaries about racing to the top in america. it was about Montoya's entrance in nascar. i saw a whole season review, and i'm feeling so pumped now. :) i want to race these on a track! Finally not oval. :):eat:

Yes indeed last laps only with 3 of us all over the track :)
Had a good start and even some corners in a row with Gerard side by side very nice !! Then missed brakepoint and had to step on the gas to avoid Gerard. Before that i had the same with Chris when my rear broke out while breaking and sleightly kissed him.:parrot:
Then the best part was i had 4 drive thru penaltys because i thought out line in pit was where the SC was but it was much further Muhahahaha !!
Well ok fun it was and grats to Chris who had a good setup for all of us and won the race almost sleeping .
Cya next race all

ARCA @ Kansas - Mon December 7th 2009

xeh5hd.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Kansas
Day/Night: Day
Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualification: 20:30 GMT (4 laps)
Warmup: 20:40 GMT
Race: 20:45 GMT (80Laps)

Notes:

1. Patrick van Driel
  2. Bram Hengeveld
  3. Ingemar Petersson
  4. Eric Martel
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Bjorn de Haas (uncertain)
  26. Ben Tusting (uncertain)
  27. Christopher Aponte (maybe)

• Bert Van Waes

I missed mine mostly at the beginning. Was fun while it lasted but then i got a disconnection 5 mins after a disqualify. I had gone to fast at the end of the pit...

Great track and loved this combo. i suddenly fell driving a V8 aussi, with a much nicer sound from under the hood.

I gotta say a big thanks to TSF for re-setting my account after I forgot to reset it before I re-installed Win7!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back