ARCA Sim Racing

• Bert Van Waes

Great track! :D but i voted for the middle one. :)

curious how this will turn out...

Not going to make this. A re-install has used up my activation tickets, and Thanksgiving has slowed TSF response to my reset request.

TSF just a question
right now my gaming system is still running on xp, but I have a Windows 7 ultimate 64bit dvd that I still need to install it on the gaming system.
So in other words soon I will be upgrading....but my system configuration might be a bit different than what people normally have :)
Here is the thing. I have 2 hard drives in my rig. one is where the OS is installed and the other is where the games are installed. Now normally after I reinstall windows I just delete the old content, backup the driver profile before and reinstall every game (steam, race 07, arca). But as of right now I never reinstalled the windows after the new leverage client came out.
So my question is, do I need to download/install leverage client as new user or as existing user? (Do i still need to delete the old content or leave the existing content)

Hey Chris,

When making major system ag=adjustments such as you are, it's best to back up the userdata folder, then deactivate the client by running the Reset Leverage State option. This will allow you to reinstall and credit your account one installation. Just click on the Register my DVD button again and enter your email to generate a new code to use.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back