ARCA Sim Racing

• Bert Van Waes

Leverage client to new pc... HELP

Wow, quite the hassle to fix arca on a new pc when you went from Xp 32bit to Xp 64bit on the new system...

So, i redownloaded the leverage client for a new 64bit user... Is this correct???

Because i can't access this application when i try to register???

Or am i an old 64 bit user in the terms of Simfactory? Even though i was on 32bit...

I don't get this... Sigh

How difficult can an installation be. I'm trying to get this wright for the race tonight...

And then i need to find my token...
Wy is there no button or menu on the leverage client to fill in the email or something. HELP!!

NEW 32-Bit USERS
1. Download and install the client HERE
2. Purchase using the register tab or NEW USER from front page of client. Once purchased it will open it up for download and install. Once completed you are ready to go.​

NEW 64-Bit USERS
1. Download and install the client HERE...if asked to UPDATE the client to newer version click NO. It will tell you it will do it automatically next restart and select continue.
2. Purchase using the register tab or NEW USER from front page of client. Once purchased click DOWNLOAD ARCA button.
3. Once you have Downloaded ARCA and get the LAUNCH ARCA button. Close the Download Client and RE-OPEN it. It will ask to update click YES or it will automatically. Once updated it will download the needed patches and files.
4. After last patch you are good to go and ready to hit the track.​

PREVIOUS 32 BIT USERS
1. Download and install the client HERE
2. Run the Download/Leverage Client and click Register or UPGRADE MY DVD PURCHASE.
3. Enter email used when purchasing and it will email you a token.
4. Click register...then UPGRADE FROM DVD You will be sent a key....add the key and you will be validated.
5. LAUNCH ARCA and create a new user profile...same name is fine. **As new exe's have been made...please re-create your player so that the exe can build whats new.​

PREVIOUS 64 BIT USERS
1. Download and install the client HERE...if asked to UPDATE the client to newer version click NO. It will tell you it will do it automatically next restart and select continue.
2. Run the Download/Leverage Client and click Register or UPGRADE MY DVD PURCHASE.
3. Click register...then UPGRADE FROM DVD. You will be sent a key....add the key and you will be validated.
5. Once you have Downloaded ARCA and get the LAUNCH ARCA button. Close the Download Client and RE-OPEN it. It will ask to update click YES or it will automatically update to new version. Once updated it will download the needed patches and files.
6. After last patch you are good to go and ready to hit the track.LAUNCH ARCA and create a new user profile...same name is fine. **As new exe's have been made...please re-create your player so that the exe can build whats new.​

• Bert Van Waes

Ok i'm already a bit further.

The client now works without errors and i asked the client to send my token to my email adress.

It sent me one back with the token.

When i try to use it it says this: "The proof of purchase token supplied has expired or does not exist in our system. Please request a new token and try again."

• Bert Van Waes

Oef it worked... But man the new leverage seems quite buggy

needed to start it like 10 times before all error messages were gone. In those 10 times i changed nothing... Pretty weird, but it's working.:D

Sorry to make a thread when it seems i can solve it myself guys. :)

• Bert Van Waes

Yep in.

But maybe it's best to put me on maybe because downloading it wright now and at a 140kb/s rate i'm a couple of hours busy with the install.

Hope to get it all sorted for the race!

Is anybody who is currently running ARCA under windows 7 RC?

I ask as I installed an evaluation copy over the weekend and installed the leverage client. I deauthorised it in XP. Installed it to my win 7 drive and downloaded it.
The game failed to fire up so I uninstalled it via the leverage and reinstalled it but now it seems to have expired my licence for some strange reason

To top it off I tried to reauthorise it in XP but it wont as its expired :(

Looks like no racing for me tonight.

• Bert Van Waes

I had some issues too Gareth, but on XP64 (waiting till 7 is here)

token was expired but just keep on re-asking token mails and eventually one should work?!

I think...

Hopefully till tonight mate.

• Bert Van Waes

:) now it's indeed lol. But man i was in panic first, haha.

29% installing now. We'll see:fwd:

We are fixing the webpages, there is only one client. The 64 bit is not officially supported due to irregularities along the security corridors of the OS which seem to be inconsistent at best (Vista primarily). It does work on 64 bit, but when it doesn't, you have to debug without technical support of the Sim Factory unfortunately.

• Roy Stevens

Not sure if i can make it tonight ..Ill try but mite not make it....if not see u all in 3 weeks of on holiday end of week....:airplane:

• Bert Van Waes

it's XP64 at the moment here. Mainly because there's 6 gig RAM in the new system and that would'nt pay off in a 32bit system. But i'm waiting on the official release of windows 7.

It seems to work here as i'm online with the client and installing now. 57% :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 14.0%