Resource icon

Tracks Levels Raceway 2021 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
its great to see these NZ tracks, but I question where you got your reference material from for the 2021 version? In any pics ive seen, even as recently as the last few months, the pit building is not green and the grass looks very wrong for Levels.
I spent hours taking photos for the original track builder for rfactor, to get it as close to as real as possible. Im not trying to put down your work, but I dont think it does the real track or the original work that went into creating the track for sims justice

its great to see these NZ tracks, but I question where you got your reference material from for the 2021 version? In any pics ive seen, even as recently as the last few months, the pit building is not green and the grass looks very wrong for Levels.
I spent hours taking photos for the original track builder for rfactor, to get it as close to as real as possible. Im not trying to put down your work, but I dont think it does the real track or the original work that went into creating the track for sims justice
Thanks for your feedback. S5000 have never raced at the circuit - it's not supposed to be a 100% perfect 3D scan of the track, sorry if you thought it was. The green of the building is the actually the colour of Southern Canterbury Car club, which operates the facility.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back