Lets touch on a sensitive topic.

Well guys, i hate to complain all the time but i will get to my point quickly.

When i was waiting for the MP release i was like, yeah, release MP and then i dont give a damn about more features getting done quickly.

But, as many of you know, lately i have been running a lot of club races here in RD (enjoying every minute i might add, ok except that nords race :p) and i have 2 big concerns / issues / things to moan about.

1. Slipstream. Really.... racing would be so much better if we had slipstream. I cant even stress how many times i am behind a slower car and i just have to be MUCH faster than him to overtake because he is defending well. If slipstream was implemented, it would be 2x easier. I can back this up with video footage but i think you know what i mean... Slipstream is an integral part of physics and racing. End of story.

2. Pitstops. At the beginning i thought i would be happy with just 5-6 lap races (until 1.0), but after some 20-30lap races i really think we should get pitstops by 1.0 . I dont want it NOW, i just want it for 1.0 . Kunos seems to think it is not that important, i call BS on that. For a serious 30-40 lap race it is important.

Dont take this post as a compaint, i am just disappointed because MP racing would be MUCH better.

God the tracks modding page i have so many tracks half of which i have yet to learn to any degree at all.

I try them out a few i keep coming back to.

Hockenheim, watkins glenn, road america and a few others really nice tracks a bunch of wip projects i am heavily interested in monaco, bunch of formula one circuits canada, hungary, interlagos, so on.

If we got any content before 1.0 i would beg and plead for them to release the t98 please kunzos, pretty please.

Looks like you guys will have to find another game to play while this one gets completed since you have obviously mastered every car/track combo already and are now bored.
My friends and me needs not a new content. We needs a quality of MP game.. MP slipstream, MP collisions, MP correct timing and tables. MP correct car contacts... Server dependible helps rules.. MP better anticheat control...MP full race recording..
Kunos promised " massive MP improvements" in twitter 3-4 weeks ago... Zero result.
As we seeing kunos progress - good times in MP going to winter... hehe.

You guys sure like to use word promise loosely. And once again, not a single proof of said promises.

I have nothing against people waiting updates eagerly but when you start posting blatant lies it needs to be corrected.
All that childish AC police nonsense have zero effect to me.

Slipstream in MP is also content since it isn't there. :cry:

No, content refers to objects (cars and tracks mainly).

Changes in how the game simulates physics are called features (slipstream, crash handling code, etc.)

By your definition, 1 million dollars in my bank account is also content, since it isn't there. And I remember Kunos promising in facebook that I will have it in my bank account by monday! :cautious:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%