PC1 Let's give SMS a little credit here

pCARS is a good sim, with flaws admittedly (which are not hidden and are discussed all over the internet), but is more or less 100% feature complete unlike other recent releases such as AC, R3 and I believe RF2 was not feature complete when released (although stand to be corrected). Xbone flaws are a mystery to all WMD members as we had nothing to do with that version at all. I believe SMS should get some credit for being a small team and releasing a complex game across 3 platforms (unlike the others mentioned) and as I say more or less feature complete.

It's not to everyone's personal tastes but tell me what is?

Which is odd because he's the CEO. You'd think he'd be, you know... Running the company, instead of arguing on a forum. Right? Lol.

You don't see Dieter Zetsche up until the wee hours of the morning arguing over the new C class.

No Chris you are wrong. Bmanic is far from the CEO. He's more like the doting tea boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started playing pcars again to approach it from another more casual angle.

Then I just read from this post on

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...-PS4-and-XB1&p=1006867&viewfull=1#post1006867

, and I actually want to stuff my game up IBs ass!!! wHAT a obnoxious, ignorant pig headed power hungry knob that bloke is..

makes me really wanna rush out and buy this

http://www.virtualr.net/project-cars-2-funding-now-open

Wow. Hard to believe he has the time to treat customers so bad isn't it? He's is own worse enemy sometimes. Any other retail industry and he'd have no customers at all. I surely won't be buying any more SMS products and that's a fact.
Infact all he is doing is breeding many many more haters.

Don't want to resurrect this whole childish yes and no discussion again but just to back things up with facts look what another "hater with a stinking agenda" posted on Facebook today.

View attachment 96844
@bmanic and @Damage Inc

Dear agenda-men, while you were accusing me and others of having an agenda, and forceful defending that small studio the same small studio now published this on their Pcars2 website.

agendamuch.jpg

So after three industry sources confirming it already it's now SMS themselves clearly proving they aren't a small team at all with a central studio in London and over 100 people working from home.

Apology in place you think?

I started playing it then uninstalled it after reading all his BS just out of principle.. Ill play anything than give that ^^%t any more of my money. Back to Reizas SCE and RF2 and even RRe cos at least jay is nice when speaking, even when he is under fire. Reizas Customer service is second to none, well and theres Tim for Rf2.

Dan, I don't think it's wise to keep having personal digs at @Ian Bell He is a member here and it is against the rules. I am sure a mod will point it out quite soon.

He will stop you from investing in Pcars 2 if you are not careful.

For me though, I just don't understand why he seems to treat potential and current customers with such disdain. I really don't. But hey ho, they are the ones laughing all the way to the bank. :rolleyes:

He will stop you from investing in Pcars 2 if you are not careful.

brilliant emerson "wink"!

But seriously your right. I suppose it was really all the hard work from the guys and gals who deserve the praise.. and to be fair theres always a pillock at the top.

But yeah im getting off the SMs/PCARS ride now, it amused me for a few days.. Go back to some proper sims.

Oh this is just lovely. Please never stop.

The bloodbath of "banned for no reason"s will hold nary a candle to what's to come. The SMS staff and mods are going to ban offenders straight off this time around. Then the banned will run to forums, such as this one, to post about how unfairly they're treated. That will, again, do nothing but help our cause. Then in a couple more years, we'll make another huge pile of cash.

Think ya'll can keep this up until I retire? Thanks.

The thing is. We have bought the game for 50€ or so. If you put 50 hours into it, it becomes a 1€/h thing. Not bad entertainment value compared to the movies for instance.

Sometines I get frustrated by the game or players so that is certanly a downside.

I will be buying pC2 no problem but not on release. I will wait a month or two and then consider.

Can't we ban trolls? They ban members for no reason. Surely he needs a lifetime ban.

As for purchasing Pcars 2. Not me. Oh no, I'd rather give my hard earned cash to a worthwhile charity than give it Bell and his chronies investors.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years