Leo Bodnar SLI-F1 Display

So after stumbling on someone's post about Leo's new SLI device I put a project on hold and sent an email off into what I thought was the black hole of Internet email but imagine my surprise to see a response from Leo's team! Made me a bit giddy so I thought I'd share:

"Hi Miguel,

Thank you for your enquiry. Because of the large amount of interest with this new display, we are manufacturing quite a large number of these so we don’t run out within the first week We hopefully will have them available by the end of this month. We just need to get the software sorted finalized too.

Best Regards"

It's great to see Leo finally got some help! Communication has never been a strong point but his products were well worth it. I know where my birthday cash is going! XD

Thing is, will it snug into the TM F1 wheel or would I have to change something on the wheel? People got me thinking, curse you. :p

It will not fit into the TH F1 without modification. I modified the SLI PRO to fit into the area by cutting out the are with the 3 LEDs on each side and remounted them like an F1 display which I was going to do anyways (see pic earlier in thread). Just needed to move the 2 C13 capacitors elsewhere on the board - very easy - took about 10 minutes to complete and looks F1... I will post my whole project later tonight or tomorrow. The wheel looks awesome and works great. Only thing I have left is to create the rotary labels...

Upvote 0
Hello guys

I just talked with developer of new SLI Race that is also coming out this month and i think its much more flexible and way more cheaper than SLI-F1 with added support for extra buttons and rottary switches

Upvote 0
In case people didn't know already, today is a 50% discount day and you can get the Race2 for only 30 dollars :)

I'm holding off as I don't have a need for one yet, and I think the specs won't suit my project, Im going to need more than 10 inputs.

Upvote 0
I've made the suggestion that they might want to consider offering a housing for their SLI Race 2 board, similar to the housing shown for the proposed SLI-F1 board on the previous page. This could then be easily attached to a cockpit or simulator frame, or mounted on the surface of many DIY F1 type wheels and the Thrustmaster T500 F1 Ferrari wheel.,

Upvote 0
I've made the suggestion that they might want to consider offering a housing for their SLI Race 2 board, similar to the housing shown for the proposed SLI-F1 board on the previous page. This could then be easily attached to a cockpit or simulator frame, or mounted on the surface of many DIY F1 type wheels and the Thrustmaster T500 F1 Ferrari wheel.,

I was waiting for the Bodnar F1 to integrate into the T500 addon but I'm really considering this new board, depends on the software and compatability i guess. Would love to get some feedback as its a pretty good price difference for pretty much the same board minus one panel of info.

Upvote 0
I recently purchased the Sim display for t500 f1, but no reply from seller or, anything they did take the money, seeing if it's a scam which would suck. If anyone can help would appreciate it

- PCB dimensions: 100mm X 30mmS
- High brightness leds
- Gear indicator
- Left and right display for various data
- Software dimming
- USB micro connector + alternative USB connector
- Connect up to 10 digital buttons or rottary switch

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No