Leo Bodnar Shift Lights and controllers

Brian Clancy

Premium
This is the place for all things 'Leo Bodnar'

sli-m.png

Hi Tom

Best bet mate is to print a COUPLE of templates out, lay one of them out on the table top (or somewhere flat) and lay the SLI ontop, upside down. This will allow you to visually see if the template is really off. If at this point it looks okay, take ten minutes to cut out the holes in that paper template with a SHARP knife or better a propper scalpel and then TEST FIT the sli on it! if it all fits, use one of the the other templates you printed AT THE SAME TIME (so you KNOW they are the same size) and you are good to go! :)

If when you first check it, you find its too large or too small, try 'scaling' it with a small adjustment in the print menu and try again!

Hope that helps :)

Upvote 0
Cheers for the help-although I have decided to make my own replica F1 wheel with a perspex window for the display, so it's all a bit irrelevant now.

Will start my own thread with a couple of questions, before the build starts mid-October.

Upvote 0
hi guys I baught the SLI-M today and I cant really afford the £7 a button leo sells Ive looked on ebay and cant really find anything..

sooo... can anyone point me in the direction of somewete to buy the buttons cheaper and a couple of rotary switches maybe :p

Upvote 0
Bit of a bump, but just letting you guys know that Leo takes around 8 business days to process orders at the moment-so if you're looking to buy from him, don't be worried by a lack of contact for a couple of days.

Well its been more than 8 days since my order of SLI Pro and other bits n pieces. Sent emails and now I am getting impatient. Would be nice to get a response and an estimated date of delivery. Not getting a response is really bothering me. Confirmation of my order or date the item will be posted will go far to ease my anxiety. I have been driving me family bonkers lately everyday waiting to check the post.

Upvote 0
i ordered an sli-pro and accessories from leo as well on the 4th of the month and i got an e-mail monday saying my pieces have been shipped. dont get too impatient you'll recieve word as soon as he ships it to you, then you get the joy of waiting for it to clear customs (assuming your in the US like me =P)

Upvote 0
i ordered mine last friday 14th then got it around wed 17th. I had no confirmation of order apart from paypal an nothing saying was posted. ive heard leo is a slow emailer if at all so yea just keep emiling i guess.

Upvote 0
He gets the boards made-to-order, so it takes a while for the order to be received, Leo's order to the PCB manufacturer to be received, the PCB to be made, Leo to receive the PCB, Leo to collect all of the accessories that you may have ordered, Leo to pack and post the order, British Royal Mail to stick the parcel on a plane to your country, then your country's postal service to deliver the parcel to you.

It's a significant process, just let it go. If something doesn't get to you by the end of November, start to complain properly then.

Upvote 0
Got an email today after my 3rd email to Leo. Explained the situation and I fully understand. Its this kind of assurance that I needed more than a week ago. Hopefully by Wednesday items will be here.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 65 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years