Legit game. Can not play it anymore.

manu68

Premium
Just a smal comment.

I own rfactor 1, and i places it hundreds of hours in the past.
I wanted to install it on my new sim PC, but discovered that thé game is only avalaible on steam, and that the licence system have changed.

I tried to contact support, but no answer. And my licence is not accepted.

It is not a big deal, but i feel a little spoiled, just because i could install on pc or recover in steam all my other old simulations.

Of course i will not purchase rfactor 2 or any other game from them, even if rfactor is an old game.

I just wanted to mention that my old backup of rfactor on DVD is again fully functional on my new pc, with the help of a member here.
I could recover my player, my tracks, my mods etc....
Great !

A very big thank to him for his precious help.

As I said , I own a legit copy and license from the game.
If I could not have help from the studio itself, I am very happy to have found some help here at race department.

Hi,
I have same problem. Tried contacting rfactor.net and studio 397, but nobody answers.
So I have bought rfactor 1 years ago. Always when updating my computer, I've got new product code OR the old one are accepted. Now when I updated my computer recently, old product code won't work anymore so I can't play rfactor 1 and it's a shame because I have all the marvellous mods..like historx and drm revival etc etc. What can I do now? I want to race rfactor 1 now and then since I've bought it. I'm not going to buy it again.
It must be license issue or something?!?

Problem solved!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%