Legends questions?

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
Hi all

I've got a question,

Why doesn't the Legends Series count towards MRP?

It's a great car but it doesnt help me getting my C (Oval) license. And since i wouldn't really like to pay for any Oval content,

Since i am not really focused on Oval racing because i am european and mainly like road racing, Cars like the Legends make Oval Racing fun but yeah it isnt really official.

Can't this be changed in any way?

On to my second request/question

Can there be a few Road races in next season's Legends Schedule?

Here in Europe they run Legends cars on road tracks like, Brands Hatch,Oulton, Donington, And so on.

Why can't this be a thing? Please?
283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Gilles

In the states Legends is primarily oval, thus why its part of the oval license. I know for some series's they allow people to vote on the track choices, but im not sure they would allow road courses, again its oval license. Only time they did legends on roads was through the fun events during week 13.

also: have you taken this up on the iRacing forum? there is no connection whatsoever between racedepartment and iRacing, so a vote or a post here (RD) will change nothing there (iR).
As for the basic question #01: iRacing have a vested interest in you having to buy at least one more car besides the free content to make it into C ore even B and A, so I doubt whether they would change it if you brought it up in the approriate place.
Question #02, has been answered by James, I will just second his opinion.

on the oval and road side, you can get to a b license without ever buying anything.

For the oval side: Run the street stock or legend to get your license to D 4.00 or above. This will allow you to run C license races. Then you run the C license street stock series when it is on a free track which will get you promoted to C and B licenses. If you want your A license, you will have to buy at least one car.

For the road side: you have a number of cars in D license series and the Advanced Mazda series in C license, just wait until they are on free tracks and you can get to B license easy. Same as oval for A license, you would have to buy at least one car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 404 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 275 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 267 10.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 320 12.9%