rF2 Legends Cars @ Varano 2010 - Monday January 17th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I dont want to join in this, but i have a question! Which version of Snetterton is that in the picture?

Lee did the picture and he will be able to tell you it. :)

Put me as a maybe please, i will only drive tho if the grid size is bigger than 4 drivers like gp2 race last night!!!

Should be bigger than 4, we have 9 signed up atm and I'm sure a couple of others will join as well.

Also just started testing and on this track I get a sound in the background which sounds like a tyre changer.

Its a bug with rFactor, some tracks have the air gun in the background. If I remember correctly ISI put the wrong sound file in.

Disappointed with the turn out tonight, did people not like the track?

Quali 1: Poor lap and was 4th.

Race 1: Poor start which dropped me back a bit in terms of time but soon caught Wojciech up. Had a great little battle with him until I spun several times. Finished 4th.

Race 2: Reversed grid so I was in pole and made a great start and pulled away a little before I got reeled in by Teemu. Spun after a few laps and was at the back again, which was where I stayed.

Thanks to those who were there :)

I liked the track very much :) unfortunately from Quali to Race 1 I suffered of a bug (?) of rFactor which make my screen black in the middle of a lap (usually on the second straight till the first "Esse" chicane) so I had to leave.

Sorry guys :(

Track was great :) but I've started training yesterday at 7 PM :p

Quali: PB :). in last minute from P1 dropped to P3

R1: Good start and near all distance of race great fight with Adam. Last laps I raced in "safety mode" :)

R2: Start from P2 - hard battle in first laps (a bit too hard), damaged car and after few laps on P3 spinned in S3 and lost a wheel :( . DNF.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%