Legends Cars Sound Mod - Yamaha MT-09 3 Cylinder sound

Sounds Legends Cars Sound Mod - Yamaha MT-09 3 Cylinder sound 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
internals sound ok .. externals are very distorted .. quite alot of reverb on external too sounds like driving through a tunnel and some audio pops too .. maybe a bit of eq'n and some limiting would help and record audio lower if possible can always enhance it in audio editors if you want some help with that i can run it through some stuff

Last edited:
internals sound ok .. externals are very distorted .. quite alot of reverb on external too sounds like driving through a tunnel

internals sound ok .. externals are very distorted .. quite alot of reverb on external too sounds like driving through a tunnel and some audio pops too .. maybe a bit of eq'n and some limiting would help and record audio lower if possible can always enhance it in audio editors if you want some help with that i can run it through some stuff
Thanks for the help, but currently in this version of the mod externals are basically internal sounds but with added FX from fmod (distortion and reverb), currently I am sampling the car from various angles, distances and RPMs to better simulate the exhaust sound and make use of the Event Cone Angle parameter, first time using it for the next update.
Also I am adjusting the dynamics in volume and eq between on and off throttle, all for the next update.

Thanks for the help, but currently in this version of the mod externals are basically internal sounds but with added FX from fmod (distortion and reverb), currently I am sampling the car from various angles, distances and RPMs to better simulate the exhaust sound and make use of the Event Cone Angle parameter, first time using it for the next update.
Also I am adjusting the dynamics in volume and eq between on and off throttle, all for the next update.
no worries yeah maybe not as much reverb and distortion good luck dude

I'm using this sound with a different car (which also happens to use a Yamaha engine, although a four cylinder). Could you add exhaust backfire sound from the interior? I haven't tried your latest version yet.

Last edited:
I'm using this sound with a different car (which also happens to use a Yamaha engine, although a four cylinder). Could you add exhaust backfire sound from the interior? I haven't tried your latest version yet.
Probably i will in my next project, as i want to learn how to add Turbo and BOV sounds, seeing as this sound is very reminiscent of old V6 Turbo F1 sound. Backfire sounds are pretty easy to add, and i will fix the external gear shift sound as its too loud now.

Thanks for the cool sound mod

I think the sound is well made the only thing you might want to consider is that the Legend Cars with the MT09 engine are as standard really really loud compared to the 4 cylinder engine... It s really one car where you want to use ear plugs.

Maybe in some version or some countries they have some optional silencer so even if you would make a louder version it could be cool to also keep a quieter version and of course it depends on the volume adjustments but I noticed that the original in game 4 cylinders was louder compared to your mod so maybe you could fine tune that or suggest some setting to change.

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%