Premium
legends.jpg

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM LEGENDS
Class: Legends Cars (Download)
Track: Norisring (Download)

Practice start time:
GMT 19.00 (20 min)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (10 min - 3 lap limit)
Warm-up start time: GMT 19.30 (5 min)
Race start time: GMT 19.35 (20 min)

The above schedule is repeated from approx GMT 20.00 for Race2

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

[signuplist]278[/signuplist]

What a great night, love these little monsters. Thx to all that showed up & hope to see you next week.

Thx again T for putting this all together & hope your hols go well mate.

What a great night, love these little monsters. Thx to all that showed up & hope to see you next week.

Thx again T for putting this all together & hope your hols go well mate.

I second that! Awesome little cars...if you're reading this, but you never joined in, you don't realise what you're missing!

This was a challenge at first until a FFb change was made and the car became much more controllable. Damaged the car in both races but not until near the end of each event. Unfortunately I was just getting the hang of things as the races were nearing their ends . I was up for more but no go. The boys turned out the lights, shut down the track and locked the gates.
Well done Hans the Man for a 1st. :wink:
Looking forward to the next track and I hope it is as much fun to drive as Norisring was because .... one could really let them fly at times but needed concentration on those hair pins. When you hit them right it really felt good.

Sorry to Bob for the little tap as I accelerated out of that turn. I had big plans going in and a little problem coming out. Had to laugh...before I finished the words "Sorry Bob, I'll wait for you" , you had recoverd and was several hundreds yard down the track with me sitting on my thumbs.

Thanks to Stu for the event and cheers to all drivers and podium placers.

Crazy night Crazy Cars those Legends Cars but Big Fun ,

Race 1, Q was bat hit a wall an could not continue p5 on the grid,the race starts with some trouble an have to do several starts to get it right,random grid give me a pole,had a good start an some hassle in the first corner loose some places, after some laps the car was feeling steady an getting places back do to trouble from the guys, halve way the race was leading an hooping for the best an not making mistakes,the closest car was on 15 sec so holding pace but take it easy on the corners.
Taking my first win (with some help) but very happy anyway:)

Race 2 ,reversed grid so start on p6, again a good start but its not easy to overtake having nice battles with Tim an Stu but after a small scramble steering not ok an after hitting a wall the car was wobbling on the strait an could only drive in 4 th gear so fin on p6 this time but Big Fun anyway !!

Thanks Stuart good find these cars,an the guys who where there:good:

In the Movie sector you will find a real Legends race on Zolder, enjoy !!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back