Legends Cars Mod

Cars Legends Cars Mod 1.0.7.

Login or Register an account to download this content
Juise submitted a new resource:

Legends Cars Mod - Legends Ford Coupe '34 racing car

Legends Cars Mod

Legends racing car mod built using real life legends data by legends mechanic with legends racing experience.

Mod has been in developement for few years and is otherwise finished except many skins we would have liked to include. Maybe we will get them done in the future..

Graphics by dauntless
Engine sounds by Venom34
Physics by Juise, Husa, roq
Skins by roq and other trellet.net members

Read more about this resource...

Reverse gear doesn't seem to work at all..?
Maybe Legends cars don't have reverse gear IRL (I think electric or chain reverse needs adding to make them road legal) but we really need reverse in a sim, I think.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's my browser or the new redesign on RD, but I see many mods now that have no pictures or anything attached. I tried turning my adblocker off, but then I couldn't see the mod for all the ads plastered all over the screen!

I don't think there are any preview images. I didn't see any. In case anyone was wondering:

Captureq.PNG

Fun little car anyway. I bet they are a blast for online racing (with a reverse gear added... ;) )

Skins folder structure is a bit of a mess. The wheel options show as new skins (see image above), but I think are just there to be added to other skins if you want to change the wheels? Some clarity on this would be welcomed. Maybe they should be moved to a separate 'wheels' folder so they don't appear as new skins?

Last edited:
So, I had to make a folder for the car first. No biggie, but still.
As been said before, reverse gear can be engaged with the shifter, but the car stalls when trying to move.

CM shows a warning sigh for the sound:
"""""Most likely, sound is not from tatuusfa1, but instead it’s based on Kunos sample soundbank and its author forgot to change GUIDs before compiling it. Usually it’s not a problem, but in a race with two different cars having same GUIDs, one of them will use sound of another one.

If you’re the author, please, consider fixing it.""""
A link forwards to this:

Previews are easily made, hopefully some nice skins will follow soon :)

Driving the car feels (and looks) so much better than another Legend Car mod I had installed, so thanks for this.

So, I had to make a folder for the car first. No biggie, but still.
As been said before, reverse gear can be engaged with the shifter, but the car stalls when trying to move.
CM must have automatically created a folder called "legends_v02" when I installed it.

The thing is that the mod has been laying on my harddrive for way too long and i wanted to get it released during this decade.. I'm ashamed that there is stuf thats not properly sorted as I would have liked to release only one 1.0 and never touch it again, but this is how things are now.

I will gladly accept help for:
- creating skins (preferably also those 40ish Finnish skins I have wanted to have in the game..)
- fixing previews and file naming etc.
- generally cleaning the mod to proper sheen.

If there are major problems let me know.

Last edited:
Btw. Since I have not been able to get any contact to Venom34 for over 6 months (and also he hasn't been seen here after may 2019) Do you have any idea can anyone else change the naming in the soundbank than the original creator?

Btw. Since I have not been able to get any contact to Venom34 for over 6 months (and also he hasn't been seen here after may 2019) Do you have any idea can anyone else change the naming in the soundbank than the original creator?
Not without the source files unfortunately

Have you tried contacting via AC forums or Steam? He's been active on Steam couple of days ago.

There are some other issues with the sounds too. When you drive close to the pitwall and the engine sound should get louder and echoed, it does the opposite. Another thing is the weird sound disappearing thing when you watch replays on a TV cam when the car gets further from the camera (easy to spot at Ahvenisto).

Have you tried contacting via AC forums or Steam? He's been active on Steam couple of days ago.

There are some other issues with the sounds too. When you drive close to the pitwall and the engine sound should get louder and echoed, it does the opposite. Another thing is the weird sound disappearing thing when you watch replays on a TV cam when the car gets further from the camera (easy to spot at Ahvenisto).

Thanks for the info! We were just about to post the update on the mod as 1.0 but now i sent a message to Venom34 if he could fix those issues before.

EDIT: And now when i looked bit more in to it, Venom hasn't been seen in ac forums either since june 2019 and in steam there are at least 6 venom34 nick which none of seems to be the same guy, so we have to release the mod as it is now and if he contacts us then make adjustments accordingly..

Last edited:
Juise updated Legends Cars Mod with a new update entry:

Legends Ford '34 coupe

Legends Ford '34 coupe

Changelog for 2nd release:
- adjusted vertex normals all around the car for smoother reflections
- tiny fix on mirrors, removed baked shadow from textures (updated templates)
- changed .psd templates so wireframes are on individual layers
- reorganized templates folder and moved some example skins to there as dds files.
- updated preview images and icons for skins
- some small texture fixes
- added rest of the F6 cameras
- added a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the info! We were just about to post the update on the mod as 1.0 but now i sent a message to Venom34 if he could fix those issues before.

EDIT: And now when i looked bit more in to it, Venom hasn't been seen in ac forums either since june 2019 and in steam there are at least 6 venom34 nick which none of seems to be the same guy, so we have to release the mod as it is now and if he contacts us then make adjustments accordingly..

Follow the Steam profile that is linked into AC forum profile. You can see it from the profile page.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%