Legends Cars Mod

Cars Legends Cars Mod 1.0.7.

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello, i have this problem in assetto... didn't open legend mod with me only.

Attachments

• 96086394_243604776882165_1586972802211119104_n.png
    96086394_243604776882165_1586972802211119104_n.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 96233437_236361884364809_1089385842943721472_n.png
    96233437_236361884364809_1089385842943721472_n.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 96313147_179374063267464_3302294212367613952_n.jpg
    96313147_179374063267464_3302294212367613952_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 89
Juise updated Legends Cars Mod with a new update entry:

Legends Ford 34 Coupe - Final Release

1.0.7. Change log:

- Reworked the physics a bit after finding few "Kunos only" features that affected the part throttle traction. There was a problem with part throttle spinning the car without any warning.
- Now the car turns fast without extra steering lock but the rear is still very easy to control with throttle.
- Top speed, aero drag and gearing matches the real one quite well after reducing basic tire circumference and adding more circumference due rotation/speed.
- Added over 60 real...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I still get that warning from CM:

Warning

Most likely, sound is not from tatuusfa1, but instead it’s based on Kunos sample soundbank and its author forgot to change GUIDs before compiling it. Usually it’s not a problem, but in a race with two different cars having same GUIDs, one of them will use sound of another one.

If you’re the author, please, consider fixing it.

The included link is this:

cannot be fixed without the original sound files which we don't have since the sound guy didn't return any messages after the initial work. So just do not use tatuus on the same server, it's not that big of a deal.

I still get that warning from CM:

Warning

Most likely, sound is not from tatuusfa1, but instead it’s based on Kunos sample soundbank and its author forgot to change GUIDs before compiling it. Usually it’s not a problem, but in a race with two different cars having same GUIDs, one of them will use sound of another one.

If you’re the author, please, consider fixing it.

The included link is this:
this should be no issue with this car as its a spec series. Only when multiple different cars have this error will it cause the sound of either to disappear.

One of the main European tracks for Legend Cars is Castelletto circuit that is avaialble as a beta version on Racedepartment, they also sometimes make races in Varano de Melegari and Franciacorta. Also the French track Circuit du Var / Le Luc is fun with the Legend Cars

Last edited:
One very weird issue I'm having with this car is that on @Sergio Loro's Islip Speedway track mod, when racing against AI, all the AI cars immediately pit-in, with the exception of the front row which completes the first lap to circle back round to the pits, even on Quick Race mode.

It appears to be an issue that only affects them, as other cars such as Pessio's EuroNASCAR cars stay out no problem.

These cars are fantastic, such great fun, having a blast at Sebring !

However I cannot get my Fanatec Clubsport H-Shifter to work with this car, it's the only one that I select H-Shifter in CM and yet only paddles work.

Does anyone have any clue what could be wrong ? Thanks

These cars are fantastic, such great fun, having a blast at Sebring !

However I cannot get my Fanatec Clubsport H-Shifter to work with this car, it's the only one that I select H-Shifter in CM and yet only paddles work.

Does anyone have any clue what could be wrong ? Thanks
That would be because the car is set up to use sequential box.
If you want to use H-shifter you need to unpack data, open drivetrain.ini, go to [GEARBOX], then change SUPPORTS_SHIFTER from 0 to 1. Save, repack data (will be data.acd again, then remove data.

Ah okay thanks for the tip Fanapryde ! I thought being a 1934 based car it would be an old H shift. So I did get it working Sequential and it feels pretty good like that. Would be nice to try it as a H Shift though. Cheers :)

No mind I found out Dev mode in CM and made the change... thanks again for the advice.

Last edited:
I thought being a 1934 based car it would be an old H shift.
The car shell is based on the 1934 cars, but that'is only silhoutte:
The gearbox is the 6-speed sequential of the Yamaha MT-09. You could upshift without using the clutch just releasing the throttle in the moment of the upshift like it happens on shifter karts.

Cool, really enjoying AC with such great mods, Bremgarten by Fat Alfie is a fave track atm.

So wish I could get Rain working though. I've tried everything (have all correct paid mods) watched several install vids, read the guide over & over but just will not rain no matter what I try. Totally stumped on geting it working !

Last edited:
Cool, really enjoying AC with such great mods, Bremgarten by Fat Alfie is a fave track atm.

So wish I could get Rain working though. I've tried everything (have all correct paid mods) watched several install vids, read the guide over & over but just will not rain no matter what I try. Totally stumped on geting it working !
Strange, all is there to enjoy...
brem_in.png

brem_out.png

FINALLY GOT RAIN TO WORK - Hooray !!! :D

I had never realised there were two different places where Extended physics had to be turned on. In the Drive menu of CM and also in the actual Drive screen where you select your car to Race. I had the first on but not the second.

Most guides (not all) mention to turn on "Allow to use Patch Car's Data to enable Extended Physics" which I only found out some months ago. But then also in the Drive screen "use extended physics (experimental)" I never knew about and because it says experimental I did not assume it was required. Stoopid Me !!! :confused:

But also I had installed the Preview version lights-patch-v0.1.79-preview5-full.zip but it never got installed properly and I always was on version 0.1.78 which did not allow Rain to work. As soon as I turned off the auto update it stayed at 0.1.79 (but ghosted saying "Not available to Install") That is confusing, as I thought it would not work and so when 0.1.78 was enabled I assumed that was the current version.

Anyway hopefully this info assists other users because it was a really confusing and difficult thing when you have no clue why it does not work. Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing