-Highlands Short
-Silverstone - National
-Vallelunga - Club
-Zandvoort
-Vallelunga
-Highlands Short
-Magione

To install:
Go to \documents\ folder next \Assetto Corsa\ than \champs\ and paste there the content of the folder (champs and jpg files)

C:\Users\UserName\OneDrive\Documents\Assetto Corsa\champs

Enjoy this awesome championship (and DONATE)

Link for the car:...

Read more about this resource...

Hi great Championship, really awesome fun.
Thank you very much for putting this together, brilliant racing. Off to Imola next :)

I did have 4 errors in the CM, for me they caused CTD. Maybe my system but incase anyone else gets this.. Required skin "45" for legends_ford_34_coupe is missing, same for "40" , "37" , and "34".
I checked the skins folder for the car mod Ford 34 Coupe here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/legends-cars-mod.30281/ the skins were in the pack ok, excluding 37.
Then I went to the Champ file C:\Users\UserName\OneDrive\Documents\Assetto Corsa\champs and used notepad++ to edit bde1b088-1195-4997-a011-e672ed4dbd6a.champ
I noticed a few of the names were not correct, compared to the skins in the car folder. Changed the names and all fixed :)
The car folder skins are here on my system D:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\legends_ford_34_coupe\skins\45_Riekkola I edited the
ui_skin.json with notepad ++ to find the correct car skin name, then pasted that name into the championship file.
The car got updates probably
Example champ file
Error
"name": "Marcos Ligato",
"car": "legends_ford_34_coupe",
"skin": "45",
"aiLevel": 99.9,
"aiAggression": 60.0,
"nationality": "fin"
"skin" Change to
"name": "Lauri Riekkola",
"skin": "45_Riekkola",
Repeat with "skin": "40_Karttunen", next "37"skin not in the car folder so I chose to remove him from the Championship, he went on holiday ;), or I'd have to redo the jpg, png files etc to 37 from another copied skin.
I deleted.. don't forget the { },
{
"name": "Henk Gillis",
"skin": "37",
"aiLevel": 97.9,
},
Error skin "34", in the car skins folder it's called 34_MTuomaala, in the championship skin "34" is the following
"name": "Maxime Casado",
"skin": "34",
A quick rename in the championship was easier,
{
"name": "Markku Tuomaala",
"skin": "34_MTuomaala",
},

Errors gone. Brilliant Championship, great car and great fun. I didn't upload my fixed champ file as it maybe just an error on my system, so I posted my solution if anyone else has the same. Thanks and have a great day :)

Hi great Championship, really awesome fun.
Thank you very much for putting this together, brilliant racing. Off to Imola next :)

I did have 4 errors in the CM, for me they caused CTD. Maybe my system but incase anyone else gets this.. Required skin "45" for legends_ford_34_coupe is missing, same for "40" , "37" , and "34".
I checked the skins folder for the car mod Ford 34 Coupe here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/legends-cars-mod.30281/ the skins were in the pack ok, excluding 37.
Then I went to the Champ file C:\Users\UserName\OneDrive\Documents\Assetto Corsa\champs and used notepad++ to edit bde1b088-1195-4997-a011-e672ed4dbd6a.champ
I noticed a few of the names were not correct, compared to the skins in the car folder. Changed the names and all fixed :)
The car folder skins are here on my system D:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\legends_ford_34_coupe\skins\45_Riekkola I edited the
ui_skin.json with notepad ++ to find the correct car skin name, then pasted that name into the championship file.
The car got updates probably
Example champ file
Error
"name": "Marcos Ligato",
"skin": "45",
"skin" Change to
"name": "Lauri Riekkola",
"skin": "45_Riekkola",
Repeat with "skin": "40_Karttunen", next "37"skin not in the car folder so I chose to remove him from the Championship, he went on holiday ;), or I'd have to redo the jpg, png files etc to 37 from another copied skin.
I deleted.. don't forget the { },
{
"name": "Henk Gillis",
"skin": "37",
},
Error skin "34", in the car skins folder it's called 34_MTuomaala, in the championship skin "34" is the following
"name": "Maxime Casado",
"skin": "34",
A quick rename in the championship was easier,
{
"name": "Markku Tuomaala",
"skin": "34_MTuomaala",
},

Errors gone. Brilliant Championship, great car and great fun. I didn't upload my fixed champ file as it maybe just an error on my system, so I posted my solution if anyone else has the same. Thanks and have a great day :)
Thank you! I had this exact same error and now I'm about to fix it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back