F1 2010 Legend so much harder than Professional?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Just interested to know, anyone else finding legend a lot harder than professional. Same track, same car, in a 50% professional race I came 1st, in a 100% legend race I came 19th. Anyone else have that bit of a difference?

• Kraken

Now I've got the hang of the game a bit more I'm finding the same thing. Professional level I can finish in 1st with ease. Legend it's a miracle if I get in the points.

Seems to be a level missing somewhere!

When i first played the game i chose expert , i think there were 4 options to chose from so i picked the 2nd hardest . I think i pretty much won every race except barcelona .Game bugged out by the time i got to silverstone .
Started new career in EXPERT mod with no aids or motec .. just me in the cockpit .Again , i choose the Lotus and found that my lap times are actually slower compared to the lesser mode .. i was getting 1:57s first time round , this time i managed a blistering 2:01and came in 9th but only because i changed my pit strat so that i was not pitting when everyone else was .. if u dont do this you will just sit there whilst the AI lets every other car by .
The car seems to be a lot more handicaped in expert mode .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back