Legal data acquisition

Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion
Does anyone know of any legal to use data acquisition mods or software? I would like to see something that records and graphs/measures braking and throttle pressure, acceleration forces, speed and tire temps, brake temp, and steering input would be nice. Basically something like Motec, but legal to use with gsce. I am hoping someone knows of a mod that does some of this.

Does anyone know of any legal to use data acquisition mods or software? I would like to see something that records and graphs/measures braking and throttle pressure, acceleration forces, speed and tire temps, brake temp, and steering input would be nice. Basically something like Motec, but legal to use with gsce. I am hoping someone knows of a mod that does some of this.

Motec works fine.

Nothing illegal with telemetry, but using Motec with gsc is unfortunately. It is against their copyright, so I am hoping there is some other plugin or mod that can record data, or read and display data from gsc.

Anyone know of any alternatives to motec that do data logging that can be reviewed later? While motec should be great and they give it out freely it is supposed to be for licensed products so my preference is to find an alternative if possible.

I believe you are correct. I did download i2 pro and in the user agreement it is pretty clear that it is for motec devices or licensed products from third parties. So looks like it can be used on gt6, gtr2, and I think race 07. Of course while I have those I am much more interested in gsc. With the DAQ plugin the information can be exported. I wonder if there is anything else that exists or can be made that can read or organize the given information in a useful manner.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%