Ledenon won't install

I downloaded the Ledenon 2008 track today. I noticed the installer is in French, and installed to the correct path in Steam/Race 07. I then went to test it, and it isn't showing up in the game. I got the GTR Evoltion / Race 07
value when it was purchased on Steam. I have re-installed it multiple times now, double-checked the correct folder, and still nothing. It shows its installing, it just isn't in the game. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Is there a fix? Thanks if you can help me, or have idea's.:noidea:

OK, fixed my problem. It installs the Ledenon location folder to the Race 07 folder, but the track needs to go into the gamedata folder where locations are. Maybe someone needs to document this. This is the first track I have had problems installing. The others either were manually put in respective folders, or had installers that worked without confusion.

As a rule, I always unzip to a temporary folder first, so that I can see the file structure and double check where it should go. Then I copy it to my appropriate Game folder as needed.
One extra step, but for me much safer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years