Leaving FSR

He could have been very good, i told him that but he didn't care to do anything for it so yea.

Baby_Crying_Photos.jpg

I am sorry but this guy was the least professional commentator in FSR, in fact he admitted himself that he spent no time preparing for the races. I don't wanna disrespect anyone but I'm getting sick at this positive feedback while quite clearly he didn't take it seriously at all.

He could have been very good, i told him that but he didn't care to do anything for it so yea.

Nice to know that your are going to be putting in the time and doing all 3 leagues on lead comms next year?

Ahhhhh so you're Ondrej? You know I haven't heard you commentate all year, Ondrej, would you mind sending me a clip of some of your stuff please?

Lewis happens to be one of the best sim-racing co-commentators I have worked with. He was my first choice when myself and RaceDepartment were organising broadcast duties for the upcoming V8 Stock Car series and I am hugely grateful to him that he has taken more time out of his busy schedule to line up alongside me.

What's more, not only can he do co-comms well but he has (on more than one occasion might I add) filled in for me on full lead comms duties with great aplomb.

Simply put and with all due respect, Ondrej, he doesn't need you to tell him he COULD have been very good because he already is. Not only that but the amount of FREE TIME he felt obliged to put into FSR this year was ridiculous. If anything you should be thanking him just like all the other respectable members in this thread.

6l29CMvmdlw9WEJdJ9Ngdps34c0mU.png

about this quote, I do apologies as this was unfair of me. My explanation of it is that it was taken from a very heated debate, and this specific comment was very unfair from me. I was picking on a few very specific parts of the season that where in my honest opinion somewhat boring, most of the calendar was not like this. And that was unprofessional and childish of me, so I apologies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back