F1 2010 Least Favourite Circuit

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Monaco is liked so much because it's the ultimate challenge for F1 drivers. It requires superb driving skill, mental abilities and sheer guts to drive. Remember Senna's qualifying lap in 1988 or Kubica's last year? Simply amazing. That, and the scenery is very nice:)

The track I dislike most would have to be Korea, which I find to be boring in almost every possible way.

Monaco in this game is a truly terrifying experience!!

In F1 97 I practised Monaco every night for 6 weeks. Went from being unable drive it to very quick.
There is a rythm to this track which only comes after many hours of practice.
Conscious decisions bceome unconscious, decisions about metres become automonous and only decisions about centimetres require adjustment.
Only once you have done eg say 20 hrs plus on this track does it reveal its prize.
Once you have done it it is glorious.

Bahrain or Abu Dhabi got to be the most boring.
-Bahrain needs the old layout back.
-Abu Dhabi really doesn't need that chicane in the middle of those two straights. There is no chance for overtaking really. May be bigger in this year. But, shouldn't Tilke be focusing on the overtake spots then..? I'm just disappointed over that track. Been used so many money on that, but they comes with this ****. Even tracks in Norway are better! :eek:

I can't stand Catalunya... For whatever reason, I STILL cannot figure out the downhill chicane. That section of the track comes down to total luck for me. Marina Bay is absolute garbage too, I'm horrible there.

BTW, I'm new here, but you guys run an awesome site, I must say :)

im surprised theres not more people moaning about singapore my personal least favorite track. (at least for now)

very tough track and being so new i havent really put the time into it like i have most the other tracks lol i personally find singapore to be the toughest track in the game especially in the wet, i love monaco and it definately has a steep learning curve but i think singapore is even tougher to learn. monaco is tough but the scenery is different all over the track. i find myself getting lost a lot most of those straights all look the same, especially that second corner i overshoot that thing almost every time!

Did i mention Silverstone here? It also has to be one of my least favorite in addition to Monaco, Sepang and Singapore! Hate it! Its a constant struggle to keep the car balanced and also in good speed to make a good time. Till now I haven't managed past 1:40:3xx!

Also Montreal is a bit boring. But since winning there is easy its not on my unfovorite list!!! :)

Fav would have to be Istanbul, Spa, Monza. Then second batch would be Melbourne, Montreal, Valencia and a few others.

I tend to like tracks which are unique so as to test in all sorts of conditions, there's not much I don't enjoy. Of the tracks that least excite, Hockenhiem tends to feel a bit ordinary. I remember in Grand Prix 4 (2000) I used to like how it ran massive straights through the forest which have now been cut off and then finished with the same Sector 3. It was nice having a track you could spend so long relaxing on, but having such a huge demand on perfecting those exits. Hermann Tylke's butchering of the circuit destroyed the character and made it seemingly generic.

The other one that gets a bit boring is Bahrain. The additional slow part is just torture, yes its good to have an extra long track, but a track set in the desert needs speed all the way. I'm looking forward to when it returns as the old shortened, faster layout.

Marina Bay without a shadow of a doubt. The lap is long as hell, it's frikken slow, the whole circuit looks exactly the same so it's hard to memorize, there are no elevation changes, every time you hit a kerb your back steps out like nothing, and it's extremely easy to break your wing and get penalties for causing collisions which is unavoidable since the AI is all over the place.
It pissed me off to the extent that after restarting the race 10 times in the shortest length setting (still 12 god damned laps), and after inevitably spinning and losing my front wing, I just sat there for a whole lap and then drove the wrong way when the cars came through, taking out as many as I could in frustration and retiring the event.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 495 39.2%