Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Usually 24 hours before the event, but with the update to v1.25 there are a few things I need to sort out first. It should be up (very) soon.
Just that I'm thinking of returning from my RF2 adventure to race again in your club nights but the rf2 servers would normally be up a few days before the event so it gave us plenty of time to practice. How do you feel about that?

At the moment I have 1 server to work with while the other undergoes an upgrade. So, I usually put the event server up. Then the morning after the event I put the next event server up, so you should have 2 days worth for practice, all going well of course. That may be a little different for the next week or so though as when we don't have an event I'll be putting an 'all cars' server up at Jo'Burg for people to try the new content online.

Just compared the V8's and the MR18 on Queensland. I was doing upshifts when the first yellow/orange light on the in-game steeringwheel popped up, as you would do in endurance racing. I managed a freakishly perfect 4,00 second gap. I suppose it would be more with more practice and a better setup in the MR18. Did 5 laps with the base setup for that result but I was using a modified setup with around 40 laps of experience on the V8. Hope this helps your research a bit @Nox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%