Leaderboard Blocking My View?

A screenshot would help to understand your exact issue.
You can move your seat position UP/DOWN/FORE/BACK either by mapping keys in options or directly with mouse : CTRL KEY+ LEFT MOUSE BUTTON or CTRL KEY+ RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON while you move mouse fore/back.

I don't see either what you mean ....with a leaderboard !?
should it be the one displayed by XD ? .... in this case you can change its place in the XD.ini file at those lines: ( NB: these are the values of my own lines ... so you need to choose your own ones )

; Standings HUD postion:
; Default: X = auto, Y = auto
StandingsPosX=10
StandingsPosY=800

Please do a screenshot so we can see ... Original GTR2 has no leaderboards on screen when driving on track.... they are only visible out of track.

As I mentioned above: XD has this and you may make XD invisible or choose what you're displaying and/or its place on screen.

Only a screenshot can show us what you really mean and I already surely guessed what it is. :whistling:

Should it look like that ?:
rm46.jpg

Your problem is not GTR2 itself but well one part of the XD plugin display.... as I already guessed.

But the whole XD display may be easily tweaked and adapted to your own monitor and needs....
All you need to do is first decide in this case:

- do you wish to keep this ranking displayed or not ...
- if you wish to keep it, simply move it somewhere else on your monitor ( choosing a place where it will not hide something else on another car :p ).
- or even make all those XD elements unvisible for a while... XD has a toggle possibility using a keystroke ( full visible - pitstop menu - full unvisible )

All this can be done according to your choice in XD.ini file which you can find in GTR2 main folder.
This file may be opened with notepad.... and possible settings are easy to understand and modify.

EDIT:
As already mentioned some posts above ... to just move this ranking somewhere else on your screen, just find this in the XD.ini file:
; Standings HUD postion:
; Default: X = auto, Y = auto
StandingsPosX=10
StandingsPosY=800

X and Y values are expressed in pixels ... knowing the resolution of your monitor it's rather easy to define +- which X ( horizontal value ) and Y ( vertical value ) might do the trick ....

Modify - save - test .... and tweak with more precision for further tests.

Last edited:
No need to download virtual mirrors .... there's already an original one in GTR2

In GTR2 options you may choose
- Real mirrors
- Virtual mirror

It's one or the other but they cannot be used both at the same time.
Virtual mirror is of course a central one at the top.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%