PC2 Le Sound - Cinematic Trailer by JonZ

JonZ_LeSound.jpg

When passion finds its way, art takes shape.

It's hard to find the right words to describe what this short film is. Music, harmony, an ode to a golden age of racing, to the simracing community, to a movie, to a notion of beauty and elegance. Everything, every frame, suits perfectly in a mesmerizing sequence of footage shot in the Project Cars 2 "Spirit of Le Mans" DLC. From the video description:

«Just for the pure sound and joy. The captured sound directly from the game, not edited. Small tribute of Le Mans 1971 movie [...].»

Please, enjoy...

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
It really looks epic, well done ! But then gotta pinch myself and say - "hey man, it is project cars...". It is like stunning girl, which is actually not even a girl.

I really want to watch the movie again. I mean actual movie. I remember watching it for the first time, the start sequence with headphones on and full volume on.... and I didn't expect that blast !

• Deleted member 241736

Thx. That‘s why pc2 exist! But AC with Iljas‘ shader_patch is hot on its heel.

That's a great video. Really shows how good PC2 can look. I'm a fan of ACC but it has a long way to go (yes, EA, I know).

There's a sim underneath that horrid default ffb, I swear, and if it were cleaned up properly people would realize how much they missed dismissing PC2 :|

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 158 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%