Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi i not get to work either what i do was rename the GSC.exe to rFactor.exe
Now spotter works start edit the settings open SpotterAddon folder klick on SpotterConfig.exe
it ask modify the profile do that to the plr files u have now spotter configuration open
it show rfactor Profile avtice soundpack
spotter volume ,backround volume after edit klick save on every tablet
not wanna hear or ask spotter things our use <!-- Version 0.5 of XML grammars for VR component of SpotterPlugin spotter ask hear i am delete the VR.exe in the folder SpotterAddon\VR Component

in general tab klick voice regonition if yu wanna talk with spotter or not thsi use VR.exe

alert set what you wanna been alert about remember save every tablet you have chanced
in custom klick enebaled and % and prio low too highest what you wanna hear or not i have all on highest also the mS on zero
voice command i not use that is if i wanna talk with the spotter ask things or be admin say things instead of write command s in chat box see grammars xml how to do that
in audio effects to not hear that crips i set gain to 1 distorion on 0 radio off edit and prewiew until it sounds as you wish the save

a fuel strategy is also in that spooter can be useful when calulate the fuel for a race all done then close spotter and start up the game and race GL

Thanks for the tips Kjell. Renaming the exe isn't going to work for steam users though unfortunately.

I did see one of the GID threads where someone hex edited the DLL to refer to gsc.exe instead of rfactor.exe. I wonder if that might work in this case too?

EDIT: Had a look at SpotterPlugin.dll in a hex editor and see no references to rFactor.exe. A few references to to D:\rFactor1150

Last edited:
Thanks for all your input Kjell. I'm a bit confused though. I never had any trouble getting the spotter to work with my steam version of GSC. It only works for practice and qualifying, never for actual races.

Hehe. It is not always possible to do what I want due to permissions but I wanted to do something from USA , as american guys really follow GSC. Thank to Scott Juliano it will be possible. As usual, it is sometimes hard to do what is needed because tha track has been built in a way not corresponding to reiza standards, but I think the update will be nice for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back