Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi All
I recently came across the awesome tool that is Grumbel's rfactor to Game Stock Car mod converter. However I am having trouble trying to convert my first mod. (Lakeside Raceway - http://www.virtualr.net/lakeside-park-2010-released) After going through the process of converting the mod using Grumbel's tool i opened Game stock car to try it out. It appears in game and begins to load but then comes up with a error saying "Wrong GMT version (or GMT version not allowed) for file SKYBOXI.GMT" As I am new to the whole modding community can someone please explain what this means and how to fix it.

Update: I just tried a different track, this time a .zip track (not a exe) and still have the same problem. It does not convert the .MAS files and when i put the old .mas files in it still makes not difference. I stil get the problem of Wrong GMT version (or GMT version not allowed) for file SKYBOXI.GMT"
I really would like to know how to convert the tracks using this program so i can enjoy racing on local tracks

Thanks
lbray2

Did you ask for my permission to do this? Not really. And no you can not convert it.

you know my gt3 base mod for gtr2? i made a complete new one on the last months, still unreleased for gtr2 because i still wait for some physics stuff from a friend... these cars i started to convert to gscex now :D

i wanted to include a full car list but it isnt allowed to post more than 20 pics, even as thumbnail :(

Guys - I am also using Nod32 and I assure you the simsync pro isn't infected. I am not able to upload it any other way - because it will mean guys will have to upload already downloaded content after each update. And finally - I have not seen or experienced the so called 8th gear bug with our mod. Can anyone else comment please?

gtr2 one will be released when i get the last missing physic files... the gsc version will be released when its finished... for now i have 7 of 15 cars ingame, just as base and need some detail work for most materials... im still in learning mode on the materials ^^ and i have to find a different way for the light styles... for example in gtr2 its easier to add different versions of endulights, you just have to select them via genstring but this dosnt work here because of the file naming for the lights... so i still search for a simple solution

edit: nr8 of 15:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%