Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

http://youtu.be/uQT22wHSp0A
Having some fun trying on Leguna Seca. Even on compound b the car is a little hard to lose grip. Did you adjust any other settings to get the car more "slidey"?
Hi mate, you obviously dont have the skills;)
It's difficult with the radical as it only has 210 bhp wings and slicks. It aint going to move that much. How far do you until lose realism?

Tbh i have been mainly concentrating on the Mono, as that seems to be what people prefer.
What do you think of the Mono 'B ' compound?

Dont worry mate I will keep working on them, they feel like part of the family:)

This may be nothing to do with the mod Paul, perhaps it's GSCe setting, but do you know of any reason why Radicals would be mixed into an Mono race?

I tried a quick race, no Quali, 15 AI, random grid position. It was only when I was on the penultimate lap, I spotted a Radical exiting the pits, when I didn't think there would be any in the race.

Going back to the replay file, and looking behind on the grid, there appears to be several Radicals. There is over 20 Monos to choose from, so there should be enough to fill a 16 player grid.

It could be something I've done I suppose, as I have only just returned to GSCe after a long break, so maybe I've missed a setting somewhere :)

Cheers :)

EDIT: This might be a track or quick race 'thing' Paul, as I have just done a different race at 'Road America'. No problems at all. However I did full qualification for this. A proper test would have been another quick race, if I'd thought about it ..... Doh!

The track in the video is 'Nogaro'.

It may be worth ignoring this post for now .........
:D

Last edited:
Hi mate, you obviously dont have the skills;)
It's difficult with the radical as it only has 210 bhp wings and slicks. It aint going to move that much. How far do you until lose realism?

Tbh i have been mainly concentrating on the Mono, as that seems to be what people prefer.
What do you think of the Mono 'B ' compound?

Dont worry mate I will keep working on them, they feel like part of the family:)

Lol well skill is probably a big part of it. I'm still a rookie when it comes to sim racing. And yah I hear you about the realism. As far as the BAC goes I didn't get a chance to drive the updated version yet. I'll give it a go when I get home tonight. I appreciate the work you do on here man. Your conversions are always top notch. .

edit. didnt realize you can only have one vid per post. heres the other one I posted

Last edited:
This may be nothing to do with the mod Paul, perhaps it's GSCe setting, but do you know of any reason why Radicals would be mixed into an Mono race?

I tried a quick race, no Quali, 15 AI, random grid position. It was only when I was on the penultimate lap, I spotted a Radical exiting the pits, when I didn't think there would be any in the race.

Going back to the replay file, and looking behind on the grid, there appears to be several Radicals. There is over 20 Monos to choose from, so there should be enough to fill a 16 player grid.

It could be something I've done I suppose, as I have only just returned to GSCe after a long break, so maybe I've missed a setting somewhere :)

Cheers :)

EDIT: This might be a track or quick race 'thing' Paul, as I have just done a different race at 'Road America'. No problems at all. However I did full qualification for this. A proper test would have been another quick race, if I'd thought about it ..... Doh!

The track in the video is 'Nogaro'.

It may be worth ignoring this post for now .........
:D

Hi Graham, I have doubled checked the .veh files and as far as the mod goes there is no reason that should happen, it must be a track thing.

Hi Guys,
I am quite puzzled about all these nice new gsc tracks addon. Firstly i would like to say i thank creators like Patrick who puts through so much effort to convert tracks to beneift us! Really a Big Thank you.. I am curious to know when tracks got converted and put into GSC.. is it benefiting from GSC unique physics code as well so that when I play say Road America in RF1 and Road America in GSC.. I will feel GSC version is better? Because I recall readling Reiza post that it is "weird" that people play modded tracks and cars in gsc since it doesent use gsc physics at all(or something like this)...Hope someone can shed some light? To me i really a true supported of F1 popular tracks...I am shock suddenly in AUG so many new tracks launched.

Also hope some expert can teach me how to set the triple screen angle correct in game. GSC graphic on my triple screen caused the car side mirror to tilt outwards and not inwards like a real car.. IS there a ini file for us to edit and specify the angle? Can some expert teach me. As all other games (iracing, ac, codemaster etc) i can get the mirror angle spot on no issue. Thanks.

Hi Jok3sta, this is a video I used in my research having never driven a SR3 before, but it does have the throttle and brake input graphics. As you can see there is not much slip going on even when the throttle is fully open mid corner.

[/QUOTE]

I have a G25. This and the Clio Cup Mod the ffb is all over the place. The Clio mod the wheel just pulls to one side if you let it go and on this there is no feeling - wheel is really heavy at slow speeds and nothing at high speeds.
I have installed the Brit Sports Cars and Carerra Cup Mods without any hassle in regards ffb. Any help appreciated!

samletigre submitted a new resource:

Ayrton Senna - Platinum Edition Helmet - Misc, GSCEx Helmet

Reiza Studios's
Game Stock Car Extreme // V 1.21

# Infos #

Helmet Name : Ayrton Senna Platinum Edition Helmet
Version : 1.0
File Size : 14 MB (.Rar)
Made & Paint by : SamSenna88 (SamLetigre on RD)

# Installation #

Rename and Copy the .dds to be correct
and put it into a Formula Extreme Team.

Backup the file or files you want replace
before copy and paste the Senna Helmet.

#...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: hex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing