Resource icon

Tracks Le Mans 1.1

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
Was hoping this track would get done, thanks!

We doing a 2 hour Enduro on Saturday 8th on this track. Thank you for this version. The guys are gonna have a blast. All welcome BTW.

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Thanks Patrick. I'm thinking of just updating my status to "Thanks Patrick".;)

Had couple of laps on this. Looks good but I had no working timing. You might want to check start/finish-line.

edit: Oh, yeah. This is not Le Mans 2014 but 1991 version.

Right. Sim-racing.org presents and used it as 2014 version but it is not.
But for the moment that is the version we can have...

Frapp Lee

100RPM
Premium
I have downloaded this track 4 times. After installing in game, while loading, track "hangs" at the beginning of progress bar. If I press Enter key, I get a CTD. I noticed in the scn file a line MASFile=SkyEuroAltHazy.MAS; I don't have a "SkyEuroAltHazy.MAS" file. Could that be the issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,

FraPP!!!

Well, the file needed is in a folder called reizacommon if i remember well. Find it and copy it in the track folder. Should work, even if not normal

I have downloaded this track 4 times. After installing in game, while loading, track "hangs" at the beginning of progress bar. If I press Enter key, I get a CTD. I noticed in the scn file a line MASFile=SkyEuroAltHazy.MAS; I don't have a "SkyEuroAltHazy.MAS" file. Could that be the issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,

FraPP!!!
Sounds like you might have problem with forlder structure. Is your track folder /Locations/SR_LeMans or is it like /Locations/LeMans2014_GSCEx_V1.1/SR_LeMans?

Frapp Lee

100RPM
Premium
Found after sync, copied and pasted - CTD still.

Folder structure - Locations/SR_LeMans