Le mans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is off-topic but since it happened on this race it should be ok.

Well since some teams were disapoited with the red flag call due to only 4 drivers DC'ing. Is it possable to put a rule on how many drivers have to DC at once or in total within a race to call the red flag?

I think we should pospone any new rules until next season, as if there are disconnections again at SPA and the race contuinues that will be completely unfair again. Imagine if the same thing happens at SPA, only this time its Flatout who lose 2 drivers...but the race continues and we lose the championship....or any other variation of teams losing a fight for position in the final standings. Unfortunately we have to stay consistent.

I think we should pospone any new rules until next season, as if there are disconnections again at SPA and the race contuinues that will be completely unfair again. Imagine if the same thing happens at SPA, only this time its Flatout who lose 2 drivers...but the race continues and we lose the championship....or any other variation of teams losing a fight for position in the final standings. Unfortunately we have to stay consistent.​
I understand that the fight for the tittle might even be ruined due to this rule but there are also other battles down the order going on. If teams down the order have a chans to have the jump on the team ahead but can't do so because the race is red flaged since the top two teams drivers had DC at the same time. Well then it would be unfair to those teams too.

yes I agree....its very complex. At the end of the day...the decision was made, it was hard to do it. I support the STC staff in whatever is going to be and has been decided because it was such a difficult decision to make.

I hope we can move on swiftly and settle things down.....Whats more important than any team is that STC and the staff, who do this all for the love continue the trend of making each season better and better.

So guys dont get disheartened...these things happen. Onwards and upwards!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.5%