Le Mans

I did a practice session last night driving the URD PX1 Porsche and 55 AI cars consisting of URD PX1, URD PX2 and URD EGT cars. The session starting at 6-AM in the dark and progressed through to dawn, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIAENT, ran silky smooth through out. The amount of work and time that's gone into this track beggar's believe, hats off to all involved. Can't understand what the wingers are on about, just appreciate what you have been given for free

I did a practice session last night driving the URD PX1 Porsche and 55 AI cars consisting of URD PX1, URD PX2 and URD EGT cars. The session starting at 6-AM in the dark and progressed through to dawn, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIAENT, ran silky smooth through out. The amount of work and time that's gone into this track beggar's believe, hats off to all involved. Can't understand what the wingers are on about, just appreciate what you have been given for free

Of course! The track itself is just brilliant. I also done such demo race with URD PX1/PX2 cars and EnduRacers GTE's and was extreme fun.

However the only thing I would change is to make the track little more bumpy :)

Of course! The track itself is just brilliant. I also done such demo race with URD PX1/PX2 cars and EnduRacers GTE's and was extreme fun.

However the only thing I would change is to make the track little more bumpy :)
It's still an early release, so we will see if it gets more bumpier. To be honest, for a free track, it's very well made. I'm not really the one who complains about the little things missing that could make it more realistic because it isn't payware so I don't expect it from them. It's harder then you think to make the road surface realistic since they don't have 3d scans of the track. Most of the times, these things feel way off to be realistic if you don't have the instruments for that because it's more guessing so that also doesn't contribute to the track's feel of realism. For me it's good enough;)

I've downloaded Le Mans 2017 and it keeps giving me this when I try to extract using 7zip.
Any ideas?

Screenshot (3).png

You can't extract a rfcmp file using 7zip plus it's not necessary to install it. Place the rfcmp file into your rFactor2 / Packages directory then go into your rF2 launcher and click on the second "ICON" which is your "Packages" then look for your Lemans_2017 and click on it to highlight then click on the "Install" button located at the bottom of your launcher to install. :)

Last edited:
You can't extract a rfcmp file using 7zip plus it's not necessary to install it. Place the rfcmp file into your rFactor2 / Packages directory then go into your rF2 launcher and click on the second "ICON" which is your "Packages" then look for your Lemans_2017 and click on it to highlight then click on the "Install" button located at the bottom of your launcher to install. :)

Doh!
10/4 thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back