Tracks Le Mans Night Version

RreblMnxEBX8zosYOXxxvO70Pi6rSUOdF3UStyLnBpQ.png

A little piece of understanding before some people come inbox complain (more) or ask...
My 2018 LeMans update uses basically the same base layout from @Terra21 and Rainmaker recently updated track.
As you can see in this thread, this is a more than 1 year old project, using the old 2015 @Tiago Lima version, so if i decide it would take another full year to work on it before releasing a unfinished work, i see no problem.

-I'm working with several updates on the layout, weather, filters and shaders to look personally more closer to a real life enviroment, specially at night, so, it takes time.
-No, i will NOT share any beta atm, it will be shared in public after the original authors permission, since i'm using new 3d objects from some friends, so please don't ask.
-I'm fully aware about the Tetre Rouge turn and some other small geometry issues, but this requires a total rebuild of the track in some areas. So, let's be happy on what we have, 75% of something is better than 0% of nothing.
-I'll wait for a full 24h Le Mans footage to check the track changes. I took notes and already applied some, but most of them are on hold. (any help on logos / spots / pictures are appreciated)
-And for last, YES, it will feature a evening to dawn cycle (around 8pm to 6am)
Screenshot_bmw_m6_gtlm_lemans_2017_16-6-118-5-3-38.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_m6_gtlm_lemans_2017_16-6-118-5-7-38.jpg
Screenshot_ford_gtlm_18_lemans_2018_15-6-118-23-38-31.jpg
Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_lemans_2017_13-6-118-1-53-44.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_lemans_2017_16-6-118-5-21-4.jpg

Cheers

Like i stated, it takes time to work on this kind of stuff, only some modders know how time demanding it is.
Previews are supposed to people know about the work progress or maybe help in some aspects.
In most cases i see only the word "when" or "hurry up" or in the worst scenario "why two same tracks"
That's the reason of this post.

Like i stated, it takes time to work on this kind of stuff, only some modders know how time demanding it is.
Previews are supposed to people know about the work progress or maybe help in some aspects.
In most cases i see only the word "when" or "hurry up" or in the worst scenario "why two same tracks"
That's the reason of this post.
Well it looks almost done, and you said you are just adding a few 2018 details, so I think it's fair to say we thought it was nearly completed.
Mod Edit: abusive posts are against our ToS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it looks almost done, and you said you are just adding a few 2018 details, so I think it's fair to say we thought it was nearly completed.
May I assume that you never modded before, or if so, only skinning (no offense to any skinner)? If not I am astonished of the ignorance and disrespect you show to the modder. @Ricardo Gomes is not in any way forced to releasing anything. You seem to greatly underestimate the amount of effort it takes to create any mod. Please do the thing you want to do in summary yourself.
Edit: I find the amounts of "we"'s astonishing, not everybody thinks the way you do so don't make it seem like you are the voice of a loud crowd
Edit2: Just because there are tracks released "every day" doesn't mean that one modder releases all the tracks, even or especially track making god's like @Fat-Alfie and [USER=218202]@LilSki release tracks only every year or so.@Ricardo Gomes[/USER]

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back