Le Mans balloons. Two of them.

Misc Le Mans balloons. Two of them. 05.11.19 (Nov)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

Le Mans balloons. Two of them. - For that French track whose name escapes me

Le Mans balloons. Two of them. Created by Slider with minimal input from me.

Made for the FM7 conversion of Le Mans* by the mysterious entity 'nobody', but will work equally well on any track. They will look a bit daft if that track isn't Le Mans though.

The balloon models are named oddly because they're direct replacements for the balloons on the 'nobody' sx Le Mans FM7 track. Rename them appropriately for other tracks.

*available from GT Planet. By all means give me a bad review for...

Read more about this resource...

Please, no PMs asking for the latest version of the track. You can get it from GTP or the CSP discord.
Hi! I understand your reasons, but I don't think that the original link on RD is working anymore. Also it can't be found on CSP discord (at least as far as could search). I don't mean to be rude nor ungrateful, but what's the point to suggest the track if it can't be found/downloaded?
**Edit: Never mind, I found it on RD, just had to search for the recent author posts. Thanks for the tip about the track!
:thumbsup:
**Edit2: It's GT Planet, not RD, sorry for the mistake.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be rude nor ungrateful, but what's the point to suggest the track if it can't be found/downloaded?
It's quite simple, it's against RD's terms and conditions to link to ripped/converted content. Mods, skins and additions for these tracks and cars is allowed (probably as RD understands that most people own these rips, and skins/mods for them are original content in their own right) but linking to the ripped content itself is NOT okay here at RD. Finding the cars and tracks is easy if you have Google, or as I always suggest, search in the Assetto Corsa PC mods thread at GT Planet. Nothing gets missed there.

Glad you eventually found Le Mans, but I think you mean 'GTP' when you say 'RD'?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%