Expected, nothing new. Anything with crowds is canceled. Shops, sport events, concerts so this is a logic step. F1 Zandvoort should also be canceled...still no word about it.

This joke is getting bigger by the day. If this corona were really pandemic material, all social networks would go through the roof with news of someone infected faster than you can say fish. It's not even pandemic material officialy, when you compare it with seasonal flu or other "coronavirus" data (SARS/MERS). Where I live no one close knows someone with it other than the cases you see on tv. Then you have Holland (and UK) saying "just the flu", business as usual, while other countries from the same European Union go berserk, with no direction whatsoever from Bruxelles. Nada. In Italy you can be charged with murder if you don't respect isolation procedure. Remember all those utopic movies and books and blend them into one, with a really bad script.

This is plain old nwo doing a sound check and testing people's response. Prepare for the next one.

Wonder what permanent stress does to cortizone and health.

"Italy reports 475 coronavirus deaths, the highest single-day death toll for any country since the outbreak began"

Yeah, "it's just like the flu". Where did they get all those crisis actors from?

Those NWO Deep State Agenda 21 operators will do anything to implement their horrible something something fema camp nwo thing

Just look at how they infiltrated Imperial College of London to produce this sham report to further their greedy takeover of our rock solid economic system that equally distributes wealth to everyone:
https://arstechnica.com/science/202...-of-different-methods-of-coronavirus-control/

I tell you, my wanabee billionaire friends in the trailer park are absolutely seething at this! Do you know how much money poor Jeff Bezos has lost on the stock market? He can't afford to pay health care for Whole Foods workers now!

They even manage to publish articles in Nature Medicine claiming it's not "man made" https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

So sneaky!

/sarcasm #facepalm

Last edited:
We are living complicated times, even though its not nice to see all those events canceled/postponed those decisions are very much needed to lower the amount of the cases happening at the same time thus not overloading the medical system and avoiding unnecessary deaths (i.e having to deny care for people over 80 years). I honestly cannot believe that there are people downplaying this pandemic

It's also very nice to see the peak in the interest for Racing Simulators with events like the Replacements 100 in iRacing.

People here must start opening their eyes, this thing is really bigger than motorsports being delayed, this is about people DYING.

Please, do it for yourselves and for the ones you love, do everything you can to avoid the diffusion.

Here (Italy) there are funeral agencies that went out of coffins, people who have to bury their beloved ones in other cities because cemeteries have no more room.

People is really dying guys! Many, too many, it's not a flu!

Take this thing very seriously.

When you get to the point we are now Le Mans being postponed is really the last thing you do care of.
I really hope it will take place in September, it would mean this s##t is finally over.

Yes it's serious.
"In France, hospitals now receive 3,626 patients, 931 of whom are in intensive care. Among these most serious cases, half are "less than 60 years old," insisted the Director General of Health, Jérôme Salomon, announcing a total of 264 deaths (89 additional in 24 hours). "

People here must start opening their eyes, this thing is really bigger than motorsports being delayed, this is about people DYING.

Please, do it for yourselves and for the ones you love, do everything you can to avoid the diffusion.

Here (Italy) there are funeral agencies that went out of coffins, people who have to bury their beloved ones in other cities because cemeteries have no more room.

People is really dying guys! Many, too many, it's not a flu!

Take this thing very seriously.

When you get to the point we are now Le Mans being postponed is really the last thing you do care of.
I really hope it will take place in September, it would mean this s##t is finally over.
8200 Americans died yesterday, 18 from the CV.

Hey, Einstein, "normal flu" doesn't kill 475 people from one area in a day.

Grow a brain, do a basic mathematics/statistics course, and try to understand how weak your public health system is. The whole point of the exercise is to "overreact" so you don't get into the situation Italy is in (who btw in Lombardy have one of the most advanced public healthcare systems on earth).

It's just a car race ffs, it can be run anytime. People only get one life.

Last edited:
i live in milan...situation is dramatic.
it's true that most of people are asynthomatic or coronavirus just hit them like a common flu but there a more people who need intensive therapy and some of them unfortunely die.
true,most are 70-80 years old,but isnt'it a tragedy as well?
and younger men and women die too.

hospitals are collapsing,no chance to heal everyone and because of asynthomatics and those who are in mild conditions but live their life as usually virus is spreading day after day.

that's the biggest issue.

i live in milan...situation is dramatic.
it's true that most of people are asynthomatic or coronavirus just hit them like a common flu but there a more people who need intensive therapy and some of them unfortunely die.
true,most are 70-80 years old,but isnt'it a tragedy as well?
and younger men and women die too.

hospitals are collapsing,no chance to heal everyone and because of asynthomatics and those who are in mild conditions but live their life as usually virus is spreading day after day.

that's the biggest issue.
I left a love rating as support so don't interpret it the wrong way please. :inlove:

Make sure to set a reminder in your agenda to read back this post in 2 / 3 weeks from now.

Instead of ignoring the virus or downplaying it let the news sink in for a bit and then come back to tell all these kind people who issue warnings to you and others, that they were all wrong. I can tell you already they are not.

I dont see any racing happening until 2021 & I think you could see some small fields in some series.

I have a sister & daughter who are nurses in UK.To those that say its no big deal or no worse than flu is true in a sense for most people.The restrictions being put on our lives are to avoid hospitals being able to manage with people & equipment they have so they can treat people.If they are at capacity & you have a heart attack you simply will not be treated if you have poor health already.Simple things like Medics at the track or drivers crashing are why racing is not going to happen for a while.

This really sucks. I am not trying to downplay what is going on, I think we must do everything we can to minimize infecting those who are most vulnerable, thus I support the decisions.

Problem is that in times when we need it, our ability to take a few hours, 12 hours or 24 hours to just enjoy the moments have been taken from us.

I always look forward to the Daytona 24 because that means spring is near (or in SoCal it is here!) and racing will again be a part of my life. Racing means summer to me and events such as Sebring mean summer is that much closer. Le Mans is a day that I get with my brother and a few friends and we sit around and watch, bs, and (yes) drink. We have 24 hours of just doing nothing but watch fast cars. We do the same for Daytona.

We cannot do this in 2020 and with everything else happening the diversion would be nice.

The silver lining may be that in the autumn and early winter we may have baseball, basketball, football and all sorts of racing happening on the same day!

Good thing I have a few TV's!

This joke is getting bigger by the day. If this corona were really pandemic material, all social networks would go through the roof with news of someone infected faster than you can say fish. It's not even pandemic material officialy, when you compare it with seasonal flu or other "coronavirus" data (SARS/MERS).
Just something to think about for those fools who still say - Oh this is not even as severe as a normal flu.
But when I think about it then reconsidering does presuppose some brain.

The army is in convoy with corpses out of Italian town
19-03-2020
The crematorium in Bergamo cannot keep up with the many coronavirus victims.
Convoy of military trucks in Bergamo last night.
(PIC)
In the shelter of the darkness, 15 trucks from the Italian army last night drove a large number of coffins with corpses out of the city of Bergamo in northern Italy.

The action became necessary as the crematorium in Bergamo could not keep up with the many coronavirus victims in the city, Reuters writes.
Bergamo is located in Lombardy, the region most affected by coronavirus.

Yesterday, Italy recorded the country's highest death toll in a single day: 475.
Of that, Lombardy alone accounts for 300.

An Army spokesman confirms that 15 trucks and 50 soldiers were deployed to move corpses from Bergamo to neighboring provinces following an appeal from the city.

Earlier this week, the manager of Bergamo's cemeteries, Giacomo Angeloni, said the city's crematorium was operating 24 hours a day.
24 corpses are burned a day - twice as many as usual.

But yet, the flow of new coffins that accumulated in the church's crematorium, where the benches were removed to make room, could not be followed.

The coffins accumulate in Bergamos cemeteries.
(PIC)

At the same time, Lombardy’s governor, Attilio Fontana, says the region’s doctors and nurses are near the breaking point.
Watch a (fairly dark) recording of the convoy tonight:
https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/udland/haeren-koerer-i-konvoj-med-ligkister-ud-af-italiensk
0.jpg1.jpg

Many motorsports events were cancelled in 1974 just because the price of oil went up. We can live several months without sport events to spare hundreds of lives.

Imho the biggest threat against racing lies in the economic consequences of the lockdown, rather than the lockdown itself.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%