This joke is getting bigger by the day. If this corona were really pandemic material, all social networks would go through the roof with news of someone infected faster than you can say fish. It's not even pandemic material officialy, when you compare it with seasonal flu or other "coronavirus" data (SARS/MERS). Where I live no one close knows someone with it other than the cases you see on tv. Then you have Holland (and UK) saying "just the flu", business as usual, while other countries from the same European Union go berserk, with no direction whatsoever from Bruxelles. Nada. In Italy you can be charged with murder if you don't respect isolation procedure. Remember all those utopic movies and books and blend them into one, with a really bad script.

This is plain old nwo doing a sound check and testing people's response. Prepare for the next one.

Wonder what permanent stress does to cortizone and health.

Someone has a tin hat on for sure...continue to live in your fantasy world. Keep others out of it, please.

And if your italian isn't that rusty, here's someone from their government telling the world that they no longer count the dead "of" and "with" corona separately:

And here you can find the official stats from the Istituto Superiore di Sanita, telling the world that only 15 people out of their 6801 dead WITH corona (on the 26th of March) had no other pathologies.

This is the kind of stuff you find in 5 minutes online, if you know where to look. Otherwise you use the easy way (eating tv sh!t).

Joe, eating whatever a tv shits literally doesn't make you smart. It makes you lazy and stupid.

The average number of chinese people dead every year of the flu is about 9 million. Seasonal flu. According to the WHO. Put that next to a global pandemic caused by.. 35000 (world total).

Considering your source, WHO, I won't waste my time other than to state this. This is NOT the seasonal flu. This spreads faster and is far more complex to treat than the flu. The death rate of the flu is .01 %. So far, the COVID-19 is 100x greater. Also, I do not go by any statistics that come from China. I look at what other countries have reported. China have and will always have their own agenda for what they report and the way they treat their citizens. As I said earlier, continue to live in your fantasy world, and I do hope this virus does not affect you or one of your loved ones...you'll quickly realize how different it is - speaking from personal experience.

Joe, eating whatever a tv shits literally doesn't make you smart. It makes you lazy and stupid.

Say's guy who plainly eats Fox News 24x7...

Q: If covid-19 is the same as flu, why are hospitals and ICU's not overloaded every flu season with patients on ventilators & in makeshift hospitals, with bodies piling up by the day? It's the same isn't it?

Q: if Wuhan's annual Flu death toll is typically ~1500 deaths (source:WHO Dr in charge of team sent to investigate) how did they have over 3000 deaths if it's the same as Flu?. (There are also unofficial stories the Chinese death count is much higher)

Q: If it's the same as Flu how come 60+ doctors/nurses etc have died so far in Italy treating it?

[insert here]

Last edited:
Considering your source, WHO, I won't waste my time other than to state this. This is NOT the seasonal flu.

The WHO made "corona" a global pandemic, genius. 9 million dead (only in China) against 36.000 (world). If you had half a brain, you'd take a little more time to let that sink in, before repeating "this is not seasonal flu" like a broken record. If you had a whole brain, we wouldn't be having this enriching discussion. Oh, and if you wonder who's WHO, it's this one:

91489204_593855074539698_2255489113283100672_n.jpg

Say's guy who plainly eats Fox News 24x7...

You should really take Joe and practice isolation together. IQ is very similar.

"In recent years, Italy has been registering peaks in death rates, particularly among the elderly during the winter season. A mortality rate of 10.7 per 1,000 inhabitants was observed in the winter season 2014/2015 (more than 375,000 deaths in absolute terms), corresponding to an estimated 54,000 excess deaths (+9.1%) as compared to 2014 (Signorelli and Odone, 2016), representing the highest reported mortality rate since the Second World War in Italy (UN, 2019)."

The Istituto Superiore di Sanita is the utmost authority when it comes to health in Italy. Stop filling your head with mass-media sh!t, and then trying to question scientific studies that don't fit your brainwashed worldview. Do it the other way around. :thumbsup:

if Wuhan's annual Flu death toll is typically ~1500 deaths (source:WHO Dr in charge of team sent to investigate) how did they have over 3000 deaths if it's the same as Flu?. (There are also unofficial stories the Chinese death count is much higher)
A research group are digging(!) in the actual reported burials from Wuhan now to compare them with the diminishing deaths lately reported from Wuhan from official China.:thumbsup:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: @sonicviz dont waste your time to much quarrelling with a troll. There are trolls who react as they do because they dont know better - and then trolls who are just plain stupid.:rolleyes:

The WHO made "corona" a global pandemic, genius. 9 million dead (only in China) against 36.000 (world). If you had half a brain, you'd take a little more time to let that sink in, before repeating "this is not seasonal flu" like a broken record. If you had a whole brain, we wouldn't be having this enriching discussion. Oh, and if you wonder who's WHO, it's this one:

View attachment 359036

You should really take Joe and practice isolation together. IQ is very similar.

"In recent years, Italy has been registering peaks in death rates, particularly among the elderly during the winter season. A mortality rate of 10.7 per 1,000 inhabitants was observed in the winter season 2014/2015 (more than 375,000 deaths in absolute terms), corresponding to an estimated 54,000 excess deaths (+9.1%) as compared to 2014 (Signorelli and Odone, 2016), representing the highest reported mortality rate since the Second World War in Italy (UN, 2019)."

The Istituto Superiore di Sanita is the utmost authority when it comes to health in Italy. Stop filling your head with mass-media sh!t, and then trying to question scientific studies that don't fit your brainwashed worldview. Do it the other way around. :thumbsup:

Ok Boomer

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years