Le Mans 2019 - Six Days to Go - Who's Excited?

Gonna try and watch as much as possible this year.
We're pretty skint after having our second child so no presents for Fathers Day but I have asked for as much time as I can get for Le Mans
Maybe I'll even sneak a few baguettes with jambon et fromage, (ham and cheese obvs but its Le Mans right?), into the deal... ;)

For me, it’s pretty interesting, but it’s not that that I can’t wait.
I’m much more into the 24h Nordschleife since the racing and the action is much much more intense.
But I will have a look at LeMans if there will be a stream available.
Will there be a stream available?

Love the race, love the venue, love the history. Todays running is a sad story though.
The series running the 24h of LeMans is a joke. Prototype class is a mess, manufacturers ditching GTE.....time to bury WEC for good.
And most importantly WEC broadcasting on ad polluted Eurosport or their overpriced app is not inviting me to watch as well. Will for sure not watch the whole event.

Back to mid-2000 levels of excitement for me - if you think it's bad now, you should have been watching it when Audi were winning by hours. GTE-Pro has been a farce since they introduced BoP and it's definitely on life-support given it looks like there's actual interest in the 2020 P1 rules now - unless OEMs are going to run GTE and P1 programs. That's OK by me, GTE-Am is worth watching.

WEC does not necessarily include Le Mans; there was a recent rumour that the ACO were considering pulling out of the WEC again, that has happened before too ( in 1990 ). There may not be a WEC on a given year but you can rely on Le Mans happening.

Back to mid-2000 levels of excitement for me - if you think it's bad now, you should have been watching it when Audi were winning by hours. GTE-Pro has been a farce since they introduced BoP and it's definitely on life-support given it looks like there's actual interest in the 2020 P1 rules now - unless OEMs are going to run GTE and P1 programs. That's OK by me, GTE-Am is worth watching.

WEC does not necessarily include Le Mans; there was a recent rumour that the ACO were considering pulling out of the WEC again, that has happened before too ( in 1990 ). There may not be a WEC on a given year but you can rely on Le Mans happening.

Are you talking to me

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing